🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

(Ban multiboxers and boosters for the start))

I am even starting to prep on 12 chars for MT all over again sigh so many projects atm .

I don’t even know how I’m going to do seven chars for that atm for the mount.

2 Likes

well on my rogue there was this huge failure of a lfr group
intentional wipes or what not happening by random dps too early
good thing was kel thuzad dropped the leather legs with 90 versa which i might use over the 239 boe i bought
the leather belt from sylvanas/soulrender is still the rarest piece
some of us lfr doers can get very serious if there are dps ignoring mechanics
2 or 3 stacks on each boss i never experienced that often

2 Likes

In a week where I got all 4 of the renown gated covenant mounts, plus two new ones from the nightfae conservatory that hit the 350 mounts achievement giving me the frostshard infernal mount, I also hit day 7 of the quest chain and got the loyal gorger mount. It’s been a bit of a mount frenzy!

2 Likes

Another Mount just the Phanatical and the long list of tmog drops left

Flawless Master :slight_smile:

https://i.imgur.com/0biwHcv.png

Also Gravewing Crystal FINALLY dropped 95th attempt. All Korthia mounts drops done now.

3 Likes

Seeing the fun blueposts on the forums.

6 Likes

Doing all professions.

4 Likes

It feels great when your alt gets instance boosted at 2 AM because a random max-level had a long and good Friday night. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’ve decided to not do 5mans this week, neither raiding. Without a stable team that feels like a job punching a card: what’s the point of doing more than heroic sylvanas or level 18 mans; it’s only pain and suffering with little benefit or learning.

Finally got

Only took uh… a few months :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Still not as long as that poor warrior’s grind for the Tusks of Mannoroth :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah thats not a fun grind. Took me years as well, much less than him though :cold_sweat:

He’ll get it some day!

3 Likes

Finally timed my first 15 with a group of guildies last night! We’ve been hammering away getting better and better. Felt great ngl! :muscle:

I basically own this game now boiiii, will be taking autographs and a Q&A shortly :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Was listening to some old wow youtube-playlist and this one came up, forgot it was in there but it still made me smile as a slight les-mis fan :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Talking about Moronic Minds… this one is pure gold. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I’m finally done with dungeon portals.
Took me a month to get invited to a SoA 20 on this character but I’ve done it.

5 Likes

finally tier 6… now I can stop caring about korthia that tiniest bit.

3 Likes

Doing the longest HOA ever but having the most fun doing it on alts were tears of joy and pain :smiley:

3 Likes

A whopping 3 Venthyr pieces today and a b***plug mount drop made me a smiley boi :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes