🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Congrats Nagrash well deserved :clap:

3 Likes

Think that’s the last of my 5k and 7.5k Anima Covenant mounts done. Many more left to get but it’s good progress.

2 Likes

I don’t have to go and kill Sabriel EVER AGAIN!!!

4 Likes

I thought you might post that here :smiley:

For me? Happiness that I misread something and I can increase my gear level to 5 in Korthia without a renown level we haven’t reached yet.

Before that also happiness that getting to level 4 on layer 11 Skoldus before giving up from too many deaths wasn’t totally my fault. I was wearing my ‘teleport to SW’ cloak which had brought my ilvl down to 211. Proud that I got so far :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I fell off a cliff in The Barrens and died.
Made me laugh like a lunatic but I guess that counts as a smile :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s something I’ve been doing all my WoW playing career - cliffs, lift shafts, buildings. You name it, I’ve died falling off it and, yes, nowadays I laugh too.

5 Likes

When I first went to play Classic/Tbc I used to jump off from cliffs forgetting that I don’t have any Goblin Glider kits.

But yeah. In Tbc even a God would have to corpse walk from time to time

2 Likes

Char 14 ready to go for coven story ! my last leather wearer a necrolord .

3 Likes

Thats how my character dies 90% of the time, and elevators too

Will possibly get flagged but, trying to level in Tbc and this came up:

Ofc it made me smile :stuck_out_tongue:

Finally done all my Venthyr mounts

4 Likes

I got two pieces of loot out of mythic today and I got Sylvanas trinket from normal.

Someone offered me 500k for that trinket :no_mouth:

Got the Soulbound Gloomcharger today!

2 Likes

Got a lovely in game mail today and a lovely whisper

1 Like

Platinum released a new video, this time about the Gnomes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ3PyS46vmE

I love watching these videos where people show their wow characters.

1 Like

Today I smiled because I was having such fun doing quests on my lovely druid. And I was invited to a nice Discord channel.

Also I discovered this thread, which is a positive one! My word!

4 Likes

GZ on the Avowed one, its the only one I need but I find the grind so mind numbingly boring that I just can make myself do it for more than 10 minutes a time.

2 Likes

I just did it in sessions. Got there in the end, but yes it’s mind-numbingly boring.

1 Like

This thread with its great ideas and memories alike. (Ignore the one or two trolls)

This is what I like to see when checking up on the forum. :point_up:

2 Likes