šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Yes, I think you need to equip them both if I recall correctly, hence why it needs to be one of the classes listed on the tooltip.

Yeah, we actually did that on the timewalking raid when going for the transmog achievement, itā€™s just easier for DH but we had a warlock and a few more people do the skip and summon us up there. Lets you skip like 4 bosses.

1 Like

Cool I have 4 level 60 DHs and 4 more at 50 soā€¦ that looks like a plan

Yeah you need both on one char. I farmed on various until I got one, then just carried on until I got the other.

My Paladin actually has one, which is useless, she canā€™t wield them.

1 Like

Getting close to 4 chars at exalted with Deathā€™s Advance finishing line in sight .

3 Likes

My three alts are like half way through revered. Have you been doing all the dailies on them? What has been an effective grind?

2 Likes

My 3rd and 4th will hit exalted by reset - just need to farm 1K more stygia I can buy the last tmog set (one has the 6k already) . Iā€™ve just done the weekly and most dailies on them

I was tempted to wait for 9.1.5 since it will be quicker (codex mainly) but there is little else to do right now so I might as well. My 2nd character will soon hit tier 6 as well (needs 2K more)

Just need those paragon mounts! (I have one DA one already) my main will hit their second paragon cache (codex) in a day or two , fingers crossed

I also found once getting all the tmog, those ones that give items (that people report on he thread on here) now seem to give me reputation instead (I not tracked it scientifically though)

Its a terrible grind and experience though, but I am a sadist and a glutton for punishment.

1 Like

Dailies and the weekly up by world boss helped a lot when it was pure 1000rep i have skipped a few days as i havent been to well recently but seeing the line is so close i can not wait :smiley:

I need more of that as well :frowning:

1 Like

Atm I canā€™t take that on, I feared that would be the reply. Thank you both :slight_smile:

I have been doing the assault twice a week on alts, fill the bar and world boss but itā€™s so slow atm. Ideally at this point I should have been able to drop it all on my main and just concentrate on an alt but thanks to the horrible paragon system Iā€™m stuck farming on main still for no reason. Had the following paragons so far but the mounts just wonā€™t drop for me.

7 x Death Advance
2 x Codex
6 x Venari

Getting Legion PTSD already. I really hate that Blizzard canā€™t put the mounts on the quartermasters. We have to jump through these hoops and be punished having to play longer on a char you should be done with.

1 Like

Yes, paragon mounts must go, didnā€™t they say there would be no more before reintroducing them?

They are horrible and transparent way to extend play time at the expense of fun and enjoyment. #saynotoparagonmounts

1 Like

Blizzard likes to learn from their mistakes, then make them again.

Itā€™s a constant cycle. They get rid of something due to feedback or agree with the playerbase, then it magically appears again!

1 Like

Jeweled Spade Handle dropped for my Herbalist, allowing me to learn Starlight Rose gathering rank 2.

1 Like

I made an agreement with one of my guildies to boost each otherā€™s alts through Maraudonā€¦ turns out itā€™s very simple with a hunter, apart from the Noxxion larvae, but one could bring bombs for that, I suppose :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The guy also told me he could solo both Scholo and Strat with it, so now I know how to get my hands on some easy Dark Runes and the Flask of Supreme Power recipe without a rep grind thatā€™s hard to pull off on my server. (That is, running Black Morass nonstop, but such runs are very rare since getting there takes a lot of time.)

2 Likes

Mount 589 dropped in my NF garden Pale Acidmaw the last one i needed from there .

7 Likes

Enjoying my new guild, seem like a fun bunch.

3 Likes

Iā€™m doing the molten front grinding and I got Chromie in Sethriaā€™s Roost today.

2 Likes

Unity tmog - after doing every Maldraxxas WQ for weeks and weeks and getting nothing. Three pieces in two days - hopefully this is the way forward.

2 Likes
3 Likes

I completed my hunter campaign on my alt hunter and now have some nice tints for my.main :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:ā€¦next thing is to get revered with Farondis for the hidden tint, this will take a while :laughing:
Also, This Side Up makes me sad, such a long achievo :frowning: and balance of powerā€¦
Happy grinding, yall :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I thought it would be easier, but I managed to put a spookmog togetherā€¦ I might have to check for an alternate headpiece since this isnā€™t the best fit :thinking:

Edit: I got a better headpiece from Fallen Avatar LFRā€¦ might be a warlock lookalike, but too great of a match to pass up, especially since it gives you demon wings as you jump!

3 Likes

I like it a lot! Itā€™s a spooky one :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes