๐ŸŒท Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Flywing dropped an egg for me so mount 590 on the way :smiley:

4 Likes

I woke up to a gm helping me withing 24 hours of writing the ticket. The gm helped me with a huuge favor. Made me really happy.

1 Like

Three covenants leather tmog all collected (including 9.1)

Just Necrolords now to do (unity is a pain but Iโ€™ll have two leather tier 5s soon.)

Just need to mop up some weapons now as well.

I ended up tanking Headless Horseman on my Necrolord Holy Paladin because the lowlevel tank wasnโ€™t much of a tank to begin with. The Headless Horsemen never stood a chance, but nevertheless it felt absurdly good to carry the group as both itโ€™s healer and tank, in addition to be second best DPS. This can never happen in regular groups where everyone are same level.

Levelling Venthyr Fury Warrior from 50-60 (well 53 right now) - Condemn is a lot of fun

1 Like

i dont think i have made myself laugh this much since weeks.

edit:

3 Likes

My guildies are helping me with my DPS, so I am getting to come to a raid on Friday. But I am scaredโ€ฆand happy.

5 Likes

Actually yesterday but was too knackered after we finished - but friend & I 2-personed Necrotic Wake. The last boss was a bugger for 2, but we made it in the end. As usual I died a lot, him not so much.

1 Like

All 60 again :tada:

6 Likes

Doing a mists +6 - 4 SoD people plus a healer pug. barely timed it, i was particulary bad but no bad words at all. was gonna stop m+ this season, but got a bit of confidence back now

2 Likes

I helped out some friends for their weekly chest keys and for the first time successfully tanked some M+ instead of just healing. Only lowish keys (12-13), granted, but Iโ€™m still reasonably proud :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

2k rating baby aww yeee :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Wooohoo, welcome to the club! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Triple Maldraxxus calling! Yipee!

1 Like
2 Likes

Four Renown 80s (one from each obviously)

https://i.imgur.com/GgefmEo.png

2 Likes

Ascended Skymane dropped (28th attempt)

Mount number 640 I wish there were rewards for 400+ but no.

2 Likes

Not directly WoW, but my brother has come back into WoW and thatโ€™s great as last time we played together a lot was Cata.

He plans to main a tank so I can heal his sorry backside! Heโ€™ll need to catch me up first though.

3 Likes

Finally got an invite to my first 15 tonight. We timed it +2 :smiley:

only worth a measly 16 M+ points thoughโ€ฆ

2 Likes

Apparently had a post deleted because forums thought I have no game time (not even close to my sub renewal date)

Was resolved on its own pretty quickly so at least I get to laugh at how silly that is.

1 Like