šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Iā€™ve just had my first Kara raid with the guild! I know, I know, a bit late when SSC is out, but was more or less easy, and got 3 upgrades as well. The more purples, the better!

It was hilarious how much mana I spent dispelling and ressing people, especially on Nightbane, not to mention solohealing the first half of the Attumen fight as my co-healer got aggroed and bashed in a hit. :grimacing:

And by the way, Iā€™m hereby claiming the title of ā€˜The Big Bad Wolfā€™s favorite toy.ā€™ Begone, ugly beast! :wolf:

2 Likes

I took the plunge and rather than cop out and craft for my tanking leggo 262 the keg smash one, I went with charred passions as I am a fiery dwarf and well, fire.

Very happy! Been tanking quite a bit tonight and my dps has seen a large upturn! My last group I averaged 6k by the end which is a big improvement to runs last week!

Only 8pts till KSM as well, this week should do it! Just need a reliable time on SD 15 or higher I think and it should be goodā€¦maybe will need a ToP too.

All four covens with a char in them at 80 renown :smiley:

5 Likes

Congratulations, that must have been some grind, not sure it is something I would have had the patience for :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you atm i am working on last class for 16/16 basic coven mog sets
so far all i miss is NF plate so happy my goal is nearly done then i might do 36/36 specs for mage tower again :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah I can now see that I am just lazy, more lounging and eating grapes type :wink:

1 Like

Gz! I should have all six at 80 this week.

2 Likes

Been doing some arena 2 days ago. First time on this account with it being a fresh lvl 60. Always loved doing arenas since the beginning of tbc.
With still some bfa items equipped, I stepped foot into arena. Everytime (which werenā€™t that many) we won, I definitely had a big smile on my face :smile:

2 Likes

I finally got KSM today which is a big deal for me, as I only started M+ properly this patch, and never intended to go this high!

Final dungeon was a timed 16 SD I tanked (never tanked it before) which was pretty hard but we cinched it!

4 Likes

Taken me for ever to collect these over the last week or so (so much travelling and boss/chest rng) but ā€˜Wardrobe Make Overā€™

Leading to ā€˜Things to Do When Youā€™re Deadā€™ and Mount 641 and a cool title ā€˜Abominableā€™

1 Like

Just acquired Reins of the Llothien Prowler. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I got some help from guildies for having my newfound loot enched all up. Now Iā€™m back up to strengthā€¦ only bad thing was, that the heal gloves I managed to finally get from a 68ish group quest had to be ditched, these DPS gloves I got in Kara were pretty much all superior. So another hunt for some mittens it is. :joy:

2 Likes

We were getting the bot set up on Fortune Favoured discord and they got a test event up and runningā€¦

3 Likes

Hmm this is confusing, it made you smile because so many accepted an invitation to spank you? You shock me Puny :wink:

4 Likes

Itā€™s worrying how many want to take part, but the name of the event is what made me laugh :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

mount 591 just dropped the Kyrian Koritha mount

5 Likes

Thing is, Puny - would you enjoy that spanking??? :thinking: :laughing:

2 Likes

4 Likes

It took a long time, but my huntard is finally 70! I thought Iā€™d neglect that toon of mine when I dinged 64ā€¦ somehow the excitement died off. But nevermind, I have a better farming class from now on (with some blues from dungeons, that is). :fist:

1 Like

Iā€™m happy that I have a goal. Fangs of the Father is my goal now. I hope I can transmog them?