šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Doing Torghast (yes, I only do those when the calling is up) on my Priest, and I simply love the fear build doing all the AoE damage for me. :smiley:

1 Like

I just got the Headless Horseman mount :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: 36 attempts this year, first year Iā€™ve even put any effort in to get it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Having forum peps wish me good luck in FFXIV after breaking away from WoW that was so heartwarming, I love you guys :heart:

4 Likes

Nice, congratulations :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can mog them

2 Likes

I finally got the Headless Horseman mount! Playing my alt rogue and done the dungeon initially wanted a ring and the mount dropped! Happy Nicole :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congratulations, I love it when people get the seasonal mounts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Had so much fun with my key group last night on horde we did not get much done but was fun doing it :rofl:

1 Like

I did SL hc with a full melee cleave group that was, oddly enough, easier to heal than many other groups, and while I havenā€™t seen any noteworthy boss drops, the trash dropped the mana pot injector schematic and a rare alchemy pattern, both of which I got. :ok_hand:

A small price for being ambushed twice by assassins, and being killed off by my own teammates on Blackheart, basically all melees banged up on me. It was a blood miracle they survived the fight without heals - luckily our protadin used Lay Hands just in time and killed the freak. :joy:

1 Like

Just one left to go now from the assaults.

Iā€™m back to Tarren Mill.
Yesterday I did a Mist 20 with a friend, it was pretty fun and he did really good for his first 20. Looking forward to do more 20s with him for portals if heā€™s interested.

Made the grand discovery that I needed to use a sword and dagger to make my abilities workā€¦I am so silly.

1 Like

Not sure if this count but it did make me smile, new allied race when?

7 Likes

I would play this race. not sure what that says about me. I want to have a rainbow mane though.

I started playing Alliance again and I wasnā€™t kicked from the guild I have been in for ages. They was mostly excited to have me back and I havenā€™t chatted with wow players ingame so much for so long. For the hor, alliā€¦ Azeroth! Plus druids are so much fun.

Iā€™m not sure what to make of that horse suit :no_mouth:

Thatā€™s a Centaur gone wrong :grimacing:

heā€™s adorable, give him a sugar cube.

I bring you another absolute unit

ā€œthe demolisherā€

2 Likes

Playing Classic, realizing how good the game used to be.

1 Like