šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

I started playing this rogue and Itā€™s probably the most fun in WoW Iā€™ve had in months. I actually find Torghast fun because Iā€™ve never experienced it on this class, dungeons Iā€™m finding fun cause Iā€™m looking at new ways to stuff and honestly Iā€™m having a blast playing rogue

1 Like

Just acquired Skinning Technique: Dredged Leather from Volā€™koth, and I do not want to see Nazjatar again for a while.

This is indirectly WoW related. I met my boyfriend in this game and he is coming to visit me again in December. (Long distance relationship) I am so happy!

4 Likes

TWO MORE UNITY PIECESā€¦ I must have triggered some bad luck number or something, after weeks of doing every Maldraxxas WQ they are finally dropping (4 in two days) .

7/9 now almost there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Third paladin exalted with Deathā€™s advance, one more to go.

2 Likes

Today just got even better

Coming in HOT tonight. The new cat mount made me not only smile, but giddy with delight!

3 Likes

New store mount is just purrfect.

4 Likes

Yesterday when I saw the kitten mount I was constantly showing it to my husband. He said no :sob:
So, very early in the morning he woke me up and i was so cranky why would he wake me so early and he showed me my hunter flying on the kitten mount, omg, i am so happpyyy :heart::heart::heart::heart:. He decided to buy me cat because he knew i really wanted it and will be happyā€‹:heart::cat2:

6 Likes

Awwww! I hope the rest of both our days will be as sweet as this :heart:

2 Likes

I hope everyoneā€™s Friday starts this sweet! :heart: We need it in those awful times :pensive:

2 Likes

I tanked and timed a 21 (Halls) as 1.6k tanking score Blood Death Knight for the first time in Shadowlands.
Incredibly, pugging as tank is much more enjoyable than waiting for tank that wipes your key.

Blood Death Knight damage buffs when Blizzard?

2 Likes

I managed to do the Nexus solo scenario of Tarecgosa in Chromie time on my druid. It was fun despite all the times Iā€™ve died.

3 Likes

I got hold of 2 great epics for my huntard - firstly the engineer goggles (lucky drop in Black Morass, just when I needed!), and my GM gave me a Leggings of Beast Mastery underpriced for 320g! Farmer toon is coming along nicely.

1 Like

Was getting more tricky treats for one last pet and saw some strange behavior from the Hippogryphs around Fort Wildervar in Howling Fjordā€¦ managed to get a shot.

2 Likes

Got my last Paladin to exalted with Deathā€™s Advance, bought he last mog set and mount I needed.

Looking forward to some of the changes in 9.1.5 making it easier to collect some of the other items I need that are covenant specific.

2 Likes

Finally done ā€˜on the offensiveā€™ meta achievement (was slow off the mark on this oneā€™)

Four more mounts for the collection 647 now.

I just finished grinding Tricky Treat to the four Hallowā€™s End Toys.

Now donā€™t tell me thereā€™s a fifth one!

2 Likes

When you mention itā€¦ JK I have no idea :stuck_out_tongue:

UNITY set done, I have done every Maldraxxas WQ for about 6 weeks but now it is over (a shame it is awful, but gotta catch them all!)

https://i.imgur.com/LZGIEJp.png