🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

doesnt look very void elf though…

I really love the new looks for Void Elves, I will maybe make Lindomien into a void elf at some stage.

1 Like

they just look like blood elves to me …

1 Like

Silly little Vulpera. They are all going to be roleplaying as High Elves now. :heartpulse:

1 Like

Just look at me! That is all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Except me, my blonde fair skinned void elf is a blood elf pretending to be a Quel’dorei so she can be in Stormwind without raising suspicion

2 Likes

Lady Moonberry: “I once said your voice is but one bird singing in the night.”
Lady Moonberry: “Well…I think it’s time we all sang with you.”

That and the walk with all the faeries and animals made me feel so special. Great quests in this zone.

3 Likes

That one indeed have gotten me every single time, on my 5 Night Fae chars. (Yes, Ardenweald and Queen’s Conservatory rocks!)

3 Likes

Colossal Slaughterclaw dropped with the paragon on my main. I might be late getting the mount, but I haven’t exactly grinded the reputation either given that Maldraxxus is my least favourite zone.

3 Likes

I’ve seen that cutscene about 6 or 7 times, but I almost cried every time.
Nightsong Remix is so sad, yet so pleasing to the ears…

3 Likes

I know exactly what you mean. It’s such a special moment.

2 Likes

I unlocked Mechagnomes and made my Mechagnome Monk. This made me inordinately happy…

3 Likes

Half way through my last campaign ever on my 16th char to get all basic coven mog sets :smiley:

2 Likes

i did it again… i disengaged off a ledge while doing a dungeon xD made me smile xD

oh wow i have an ugly mask now xD

5 Likes

Bonus events give renown whilst levelling. I’m renown 47 (threads of fate) after buying the 40.

Bonus activities are much, much faster as well. Good change.

3 Likes

Love that you can scrap old legendaries for soul Ash now. Have a mage I don’t have much interest in playing and it had 4 unused legendaries at 190 (dunno what the heck I was up to lol!) And I managed to get a new legendary at 235 straight away on my rogue! Had some soul Ash on this bit that’s an amazing change

2 Likes

I tried Torghast with my boyfriend. It was so much fun. I died a lot. But I loved the powers.

3 Likes

Unpopular opinion (it is cool to hate on everything Blizzard do) . I really like Torghast and do it roughly ten times a week on different classes.

2 Likes

i got like 10 diff memoryes to my alts some was BIS legenderys for classes i dont normaly play :smiley:

1 Like

Always, how nice some players are, makes me smile. I’m a really bad player, horrific. Not that I mind, I play for fun. However I am not that efficient or effective on my Korthia daily quests/covenant assaults, so are usually waiting for re-pops. Lying down (grins).

However many times other players have helped me, even from the opposite faction, when the mob is tapped by me, so they have helped, just to be kind.

Thank you unknown, anonymous kind people. You ALWAYS make me smile…

2 Likes