🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

New sword made me smile!

5 Likes

Now that’s a lovely sword, you wear it well…

sigh Another thing that makes me smile, all the amazing transmogs, sometimes I like to sit, drink my tea and just marvel at the creativity!!!

Actually made me laugh far more than I should’ve done.

I only have my main at the right level, but I do Torghast 2 or 3 times a week and enjoy it (though some of my language when I do something really stupid needs to be censored.)

1 Like

Where that comes from?

Killing Maldraxi Defectors in west Revendreth drops a mission that rewards the sword.

The curse finally broke after 84 years… got a pair of healer gloves from Kara, along with a good bunch of caster loot for smiting. Also received the healer mace from Prince, and I could upgrade my ring from Violet Eye to the revered rep version.

This really was a good day! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Got the Codex pet (5th box) just the mount to farm now.

2 Likes

Music in Scholazar Basin

3 Likes

lols renwon 70 ina 1 day on a alt :rofl:

2 Likes

Pattern: Spellstrike Pants dropped for my Tailor in Shadow Labyrinth.

Not just smile, but laugh out loud. My first Night Fae character reached L60 and got the quest The Play’s the Thing at the Amphitheatre. No spoilers but I loved it so much. Someone had a lot of fun writing the dialogue, so much so that I nearly died many times, trying to follow what people were saying. The voice acting was great too … an actor playing an actor playing a character.

(for those never likely to be Night Fae, the words are here - https://www.wowhead.com/news/night-fae-ampitheater-relive-legion-and-battle-for-azeroth-events-as-a-theater-316933 - but it’s so much more fun to take part and hear the words)

5 Likes

One of my other hunters (i have a lot of them :woman_shrugging: ) got the legendary from Sylvanas last night :smiley: :tada: :balloon: :confetti_ball:

5 Likes

I have had fun trying some Shadowlands dungeons today. People were very kind to me.

4 Likes

I got Sinrunner Blanchy. I’m late to the party, but didn’t feel like competing with the oats farmers back when it was “relevant” and sure wasn’t going to pay the blood prices on the AH.

Then I went and got the Obsidian Gravewing which I was missing 1 anima for when I couldn’t be bothered more yesterday. Both excellent mounts for a Blood DK I think :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I decided to finally give Scholomance Solo a try on my huntard, to get the Supreme Power flask recipe (a vanilla flask with 70 spellpower, almost as good as its counterpart from Outland, but with easy to obtain mats) from Ras Frostwhisper. I prepared for a long farm with its 5% drop chance and all the tough trash pulls as hunters suffer with AoE in solo play.

But it didn’t take long, as it dropped on first try. And I also got 6 Dark Runes which is amazing for raiding as a second “potion”!

Now to find some Black Lotus…

4 Likes

Bit late as i finally did it and working on screenshots but i have done 16 chars

4 x plate
4 x mail
4 x leather
4 x cloth

1 of each for each coven to get all basic sets and 4 chars at exalted for Death Advance.

4 Likes
3 Likes

The rare Formula: Enchant Boots - Vitality just dropped from Kael’thaas Sunstrider in Magisters’ Terrace! :smiley:

6 Likes

Finally farmed the last 3K Avowed rep… Exalted and all done…Never reading a sin stone again!

7 Likes

Made a new belf character to get all excited in eversong woods and to relive it all again. I’m so in love with blood elves’ zones, for me it’s like an eternal warm, sunny autumn, i love it.

7 Likes