šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Although the pet battle at the end might need a little tweak so Iā€™m not fighting little boxes.

4 Likes

I just healed my first dungeon ever, lololol, with this same new belf of mine, itā€™s frustrating for sure, those frames going up and down :laughing::laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

I got a nice juicy 252 dagger from the vaultā€¦ I had a 210 one that I couldnā€™t replace!

5 Likes

I met really nice player this morning, did couple world bosses together sad i had to go

5 Likes

A small miracle happened and I actually got an upgrade on my main from the vault this week

7 Likes

Grtaz :laughing::heart:
I just complained in the other topic about this :smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Deaths Advance ticked off :slight_smile: (8 times on this character was 13 in all)

https://i.imgur.com/Cj9jg2o.png

Just the Codex mount now (have 4 paragon characters going on that) . End is in sight (I hope)

2 Likes

I love when i meet someone and connect :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I unlocked the Vulpera today - at long last! And now Iā€™m the proud owner of a brand new Vulpera rogue :fox_face: :dagger:

6 Likes

lol this one caught me off guard I didnā€™t know Positive Pantaloons had a ā€œbuffā€

1 Like

Literal first kill ever of Aggramar in Antorus on my Paladin tonight, got the Taeshalach mog drop :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Did i tell you i hate you haha well done on that. All my 6 hunters now have 2 of these each .Took a lot of farming.

2 Likes

Hahaha a thousand apologies :tophat:

Was with a guildie who farmed it way back and recently told me about it, we tried Mythic last night just before reset but couldnā€™t down him, tried Heroic tonightā€¦ he couldnā€™t beleive it lol ez pz!

Gratz on the cats!

2 Likes

Getting a speedy snail mount yessir!

5 Likes

Remember the snail you got in Highmountain as a pet, the race one, would be fun if they added these races in for some mounts, with maybe some obstacles to overcome :wink:

3 Likes

Snail racing event! Yes please :grin:

I wish this mount could scale up horizontal surfaces as well, like a real snail could. (at reduced speeds ofc)

4 Likes

Spent some gold on the new druid forms to find they are account wide :smiley:

4 Likes

Lol! I just learned that PUG stands for PickUp Groupā€¦

this whole time in my head Iā€™ve been using ā€œpre-made user groupā€ or ā€œprivate user groupā€

phewā€¦ :sweat_smile: only took 10+years, the more you knowā€¦

6 Likes

No more assault farming!!!

1 Like

They are? Well atleast hopefully made someone happy when buyed that stuff againšŸ˜‚

1 Like