🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

I did an Antorus mythic run with a friend yesterday, he got Ur’zul and trade it to me. Wow.

4 Likes

My Disc Priest headed to the Beastwarrens in hopes of finding someone else doing Stalking the Warrens just to get that quest done. Luckily, I found someone else - a Paladin. We made quite a team, that is my Dwarf being completely carried by a Blood Elf downing the elite mob underground. I thanked her afterwards, and she blew me a kiss. :smiley:

Please Blizzard, give us cross-faction PvE and removal of language barrier now…

3 Likes

Gz but I hate you. I’m over 500 tries.

Lucky you - that quest is still in my log, cba to do it

Give it a go, see if anyone else are on it or appears while doing the first stage. I just went in with my Outlaw, and surely a couple Hordies appeared while I was freeing the agonised souls.

I might sound like a brat from a big server, but my connected realm Doomhammer/Turalyon is rated as a low populated server. Either I am damn lucky getting it done twice today, or people are actually cleaning their quest logs nowadays.

Today, after 7x Blackwing Lair and equally many [Smokywood Pastures Special Gift]s, I ended up with:

• Schematic: Snowmaster 9000
  • Plans: Thorium Shield Spike
  • Plans: Edge of Winter
  • Plans: Mithril Scale Shoulders

All that in addition to stuff I already have learned:

• Plans: Whitesoul Helm
  • Pattern: Gloves of the Greatfather
  • 2x Formula: Enchant Weapon - Winter’s Might

Although I have barely scratched the surface of the amount of rare drops from Nefarian, it feels great to be done with Winter’s Veil professionwise. :partying_face:

1 Like

Got Felbear form. Died at 2% but my trash and moonfire finished it off :smiley: nightmare over.

4 Likes

Found a proper Thorium farming spot after countless hours of searching with no competition… 2 laps yielded a whopping 150 ores!

So, got the new gold farming method…

3 Likes

Big gz!!!

2 Likes

Thanks. Those infernals was causing me the most trouble.

Went to Sholazar basin to see if the unborn valkyrie was up, but ended with a second Loque instead, lol. And i cant even play bm :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

solo queue on ptr 9.2.0

Got my Val’kyr today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::innocent:

1 Like

Me and 4 very good friends just got KSM on horde alts :smiley:

4 Likes

just got all my m+20 portals. so proud, never thought i d be able to do it!

5 Likes

I timed a 24 PF as tank. My best key in fortified was a 19 from a month ago.
I finally will get a 24 from vault next reset.

1 Like

Seeing the new Crown of Wills and happily clicking the Unsubscribe button. The lore in this expansion is the worst I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

This… 10 char

not making mage tower cuz my specc and class sucks