šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

very cool, ty Puny

1 Like

It always makes me smile when I kill a Forsaken and they say ā€œNot againā€¦ā€.

After maining priest in Vanilla, TBC, WoTlK andCata, and only for a bit of BFA (first patch), picking up the oleā€™ robes and light/shadow to see what this fuss about shadow is aboutā€¦and oh yes this has made me smile. Shadow feels lovely at the moment which makes me happy because Priest is my OG class and iā€™d love to main it again and having a working dps spec that feels good will help a lot!

Some calling this the puny gif :laughing:

Whatā€™s a ā€œsmileā€?

Obtaining my Death Rising feat of strength today.

2 Likes

2 Likes

My purple eyes show up on the armory now :purple_heart:

realized i can queue as dps & heal and still get the .9k satchel

not like it makes a difference but ;d

1 Like

I was coasting across the harbour in Tiragarde Sound on my happy little cloud when I noticed ripple effects on the surface of the water for the first time.

Twitter integration is back :purple_heart:

I got my bag today! Finally!

3 Likes

Logging in this morning and seeing todays Emissary quest was a 2000g reward.

Thats 30k gold in a bank :slight_smile:

1 Like

Recently thereā€™s been some construction going on close to where I live. So thereā€™s this large crane visible in the distance.

And in the mornings and evenings when it gets dark you canā€™t see the crane at all.
But you can see the red light it has on its top, complimenting the rest of the stars on the sky.

And I smile every time I walk past it, because itā€™s exactly like looking at the night sky in WoW, with the red light from the Pantheon.

So I pretty much have visual indication of Sargeras on the night sky.
According to lore, it does not bode well if that red light dissapears, so i certainly hope the crane sticks around. :yum:

1 Like

All the official members of the <Order of Glabrous Pate> have now reached level 20.

https://i.imgur.com/d2OPe4A.png

1 Like

1 Like

I couldnt find frown thread but I got jebaited by wowhead. Stayed up to get blue proto drake from skadi but it spawns in 5 minutes for USā€¦ noo:(

1 Like

got Mollie today!

4 Likes

It was from yesterday, the ā€œWe Ride Forthā€ short, what an amazing story.

1 Like