šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

seeing shamans get two nice looking shapeshift/wolf forms.

im happy for my shapeshift buddies!

1 Like

Guy puts a +2 key up, it was up for like 20 seconds and then had a full group, lol.

Iā€¦ donā€™t think it can be described with words.

lol dude you ok?

1 Like

I got mount 608 today scraped together 73.000 gold on a horde alt i hardly play to get it.

3 Likes

Remember the frogs in Nazmir as well, if you donā€™t have them. 3x colors 300k each.

1 Like

Finally done getting 80 renown on my main. Now my alts can properly catch up in mere minutes (if I decide to undust them, that isā€¦ 2 or 3 toons will be more than enough to handle)

Time to get some gear and act like Iā€™m playing the game :laughing:

2 Likes

That my friend didnā€™t told me we did a key with the R1 healer priest, else I would have probably play terribly bad.

1 Like

That the Darkmoon faire is up and i can get some profession skill points :smiley:

2 Likes

Wait what you can talk to Celestine of the Harvest in Stormwind with your Druid and get a new flight form appearance? I didnā€™t know that. (I discovered this randomly by going to her page on wowhead)

3 Likes

I found a slightly better helmet to go with my favorite dark transmog, which also has two horns.

And I got it pretty much because of the horns.

Now, who can I impale first?

1 Like

Found the tailoring pattern Star Belt in a Strong Iron Lockbox today!

2 Likes

Learning to play BM monk it is fun.

1 Like

Finally completed the Operation: Shield Wall campaign so my Wildhammer-themed dwarf shaman now has a nice, higher definition gryphon to ride around on.

Love his name.

2 Likes

Got the sunfire illusion from shade of Medivh.

1 Like

And today I got the Aluneth hidden appearance.

1 Like

Blizzard making the short-cut to Morā€™geth. I died so many times in the past and invariably got lost trying to find the way to him. Now life is so much simpler.

1 Like

Still annoying you have to buy it on every altā€¦ They canā€™t quite get things right can they?

1 Like

2 Likes