🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

I’m hearing double rain, both from Stormwind and from outside.

1 Like

One of my coworkers decided to come back to WoW and plans to run keys with me if he’s geared up.

Talking keys, I managed to get 4 down with ease, and also got a better heap of loot, both from vault, end of dungeon chest, and a good trinket from the weekly quest.

The runs were smooth as well, no wipes on +5-6’s, we even got an overgeared tankadin for Mists who kept herself alive with ease.

This was a good day…

Edit: it turns out that the Titanic Ocular Gland I got is pretty much BiS for the patch… now to get my mastery back up to my dominant stat, I do like Haste too, but Mastery will be helpful for DPS as well… :thinking:

1 Like

I have a 250 horde hunter if you ever need dps.

1 Like

Sure, I was planning on asking for help when I start reaching towards 230ish ilvl, to do +10’s and up :grin: will see how it all pans out.

1 Like

you dont need item level 230 to run +10s.

if you ever need a healer on horde side i d be up for it. could try tanking but im not really good at it :smile:

2 Likes

10,000 people applied to be on the Community Council

With the start of the new year, we wanted to provide an update on the WoW Community Council and the progress we are working toward as we continue to review the over ten thousand applications we’ve received. We are working hard to give all applicants fair consideration as we determine the next wave of invites. Updates specific to this will be shared once things are finalized.

1 Like

So I got the 2nd tint of my paladin’s hidden artifact appearances and I’m like wow, these don’t go with my mog at all.

At least you have them now!

I’m actually still working on the first prot tint, but I got the 2nd one cause I got the holy hidden appearance and I’ve completed 30 legion dungeons since.

1 Like

I got an upgradable Soulletting ruby as my 2nd BiS from a Theater run at 223.

With some Valor and key pushing, I’ll be able to use it instead of the world boss trinky - provided I’m lucky enough to dump my vers in favor of a Mastery>Haste>Crit stat budget, preferably right when I get the trinket up to 233 to get mastery from the gland, with that I’ll be all set to put higher keys on farm👌

I do need to get a lot more mastery however as the WB trinket gives mastery as a primary so I’ll have to offset the loss beforehand.

The Crit+ Mastery ring I got in the same run is a step in that way.

1 Like

char number 17 dinged to 60 :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Withered Army Training no more

5 Likes

I got half the KSM down thanks to Schmuse, Shad, Caylia and one of her friends’ help, with a good bunch of loot to go with it.

I do pity leaving Dee out because of a sudden change of plans :cry: the same exact thing happened to a friend in TBC months ago, when he applied first, and another person inved someone before him, leaving the poor sod out.

I thought I was a good player, but these 16’s weren’t a pushover on my end with all the deaths in Shadowlands Memedagor DoS and SD along with a much lower DPS overall, but then I wasn’t a 250 geared player anyways. But at least all went down in one try.

2 Likes

You did fine. I didn’t exactly pulled for a weekly 15 in some dungeons because I’m not used to anymore and my goal was to two chest the keys so you could get more score (wasn’t a requirement though).
You did some good kicks; some pulls you could have not survived with your gear and HP.

My friend is up for next week but if you have in mind to invite some of the original members he can do something else, no problem. You just need to call if you want to wait and how much time will take so I can do other things in the meantime.

2 Likes

thanks for having me.

Was bored yesterday and decided to give an Alliance a whirl as I have zero inclination to level non paladins on either faction.

Faffed about for part of the day and she’s now level 56, the improvements to threads levelling have been great.

1 Like

I was surprised at the big pulls indeed, in what I did before it was just one or maybe two pack at a time and I only timed a single 15 at the end of BfA. Should have taken another look at those MDI runs :thinking:

There was only a single one I tanked myself but oh boy… it was a tyrannical Memedagor. I almost had migraine by the time we finished. So, deffo not tanking again anything above a 9 :joy:

That mog though :stuck_out_tongue:

I got a chest last night before I logged out and I could have sworn I mogged it but maybe it’s doing that delayed updating loading screen thing.

1 Like

Just for you

3 Likes