🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Oh, i got these pretty boys too. The second one was super accidental, i was lurking the UD Val’kyr :laughing:, but too bad i cant play bm…

1 Like

Every hunter i ding i have to tame x 2 of them its a ritual now :smiley:

2 Likes

I get you, I’m a Virgo, it’s a matter of time to start obsessing over matching pair of pets just because :laughing:

2 Likes

I had to delete to make room for Alieds, I don’t care about deleting tbh. I have no attachement to that many chars.

2 Likes

I have no attachment to them, the Alliance allied races I’ll never play (they are all DKs after all and DK is terrible) . But I just can’t remove them, I don’t like deleting the time investment, maybe I’ll think differently if there are some shiny new races released. At this point I’ll leave it at the 40odd characters. I am strange.

2 Likes

I have a lot of hunters too, and I am not so good with melee characters even tho i have one of each class (not on both factions anymore tho).

3 Likes

Although I have a token at least one of each class on both factions, I hate playing them. They are literally there for achies and so on. They don’t really give me any joy. It’s a relief when they hit cap.

I’m kind of glad I can’t track any of the removed chars. Just makes my overall played look even worse :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Yep, same, I’m anxious and scared to pug anything in melee, though i did it to some point.
I remember playing on a private server during bfa with a demon hunter. It was so fun and easy, now the dungeons in sl are not so good for m dps, in my opinion, or i just got older :laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

First day - level 56
Second day - level 58
Third day - level 59

Hoping to hit 60 tomorrow \o/

2 Likes

Char number 18 dinged 60 today my ali monk now have 1 of each class on ali max level now to do same on horde 2 down 10 to go :smiley:

4 Likes

I timed my first 25, Theater of Pain.
Was really close but at least timed after trying two times.

5 Likes

Hit 60 on my Ally

4 Likes

Got my holy and shadow leggo at 262 thanks to a cut in base item prices and still have 15k leftovers. :ok_hand:

Disc has to wait, but I rarely use that spec anyways.

2 Likes

Shame you are not on Draenor i have lots of spare i can help you with.

No need to, cloth leggoes are the cheapest and have a good way to make money now :grin:

If I farm ores and herbs, those always sell on AH.

2 Likes

Got at least a 235 (wowhead recommended) leggo on all 16 level 60s including one for each class. No need to do it but I like doing these silly competition things and filling in gaps on my spreadsheet.

Frost Mage was last - had to queue for almost 2 and quarter hours to do Sire LFR but got it yesterday.

1 Like

i know that pain 2 hour 15mins on ali 2 weeks ago for same one on a thursday.

Deleted three level 50s to make room for the final pala projects

Male LFD, DID and Dwarf

2 Likes

Eye of Sulfuras just dropped on my Blacksmith! :partying_face:

1 Like

“Excuse me, Frances? Do you have a moment?”

Sometime later…

I finally got Reins of the Wanderer from Maelie the Wanderer!

5 Likes