šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Actually yesterday, but I got the Black Hand fromā€¦ wellā€¦ Blackhand.

2 Likes

The clock is barely 10:00 on a Friday, and I am already boozed playing WoW. :slight_smile:

finally got to 60 with this druid. I always used balance but this time I used feral. Druids are quite fun TBH.

2 Likes

I bought the Reins of the Drake of the South Wind from the BMA today. I couldnā€™t really afford it but weighed up spending gold against having to do Throne of the 4 Winds yet again.

I thought round about 45 failed attempts was probably enough.
(And, yes, this is me persuading myself it was worth shelling out the gold for it).

4 Likes

Grats! I have 2 of the wind drakes - they are awesome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you! It was the only wind drake I didnā€™t have :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Iā€™m having more fun levelling a couple of Alliance alts up to 50 than I am levelling in SL itself.

4 Likes

I was lucky enough to get these fiery shoulders from Firelands after 3 tries. Not the greatest fit, but the flame animations more than offset it. :fire:

I also killed the rest of the bosses for a bit of cash, and hoped for the Alysrazor mount, but wasnā€™t lucky on that one. :frowning:

2 Likes

I logged into the companion app after a long time and discovered they added the WoD mission table to it.

I got it when I was working on the cata legendary staff. Itā€™s not a flying mount so I have little use for it.

1 Like

Dinged char 19 today a 4th lock on horde :smiley:

2 Likes

Finally I can check this nice little mount off the list :ok_hand:
Thanks to everyone who helped with it! :heart:

3 Likes

Finished the last BFA reputation status achievement, Exalted with The Rajani.

3 Likes

Complicated Wood always makes me chuckle, especially the flavour text.
Why? Hmm, not even sureā€¦ itā€™s not THAT funny? But still, it works every time, so I keep it in my bankerā€™s backpack :laughing:

3 Likes

I got to 800 in archeology today, and I completed 50 dig sites in Legion zones. Two more common artifacts and Iā€™ll get another achievement too.

4 Likes

4 more days then i have all the poss rep i can get at exalted then i can maybe have a small rest before 9.2

2 Likes

Gratz! Ride with pride this ugly green booger :laughing::heart:

2 Likes

Just discovered there is a Vulpera NPC in Booty Bay called Skin-Me-Own-Coat Dibblefurā€¦most excellent homage to Terry Pratchett, Blizz! :grin:

6 Likes

No rest!

Never knew about that, but thats cool! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Finally Veā€™nari decided to give me both her pet and her mount in my 8th paragon box :smiley:

5 Likes

It took me 149 Razorfen Downs clears and 48 Uldaman Stone Vault + Chest runs for Plans: Wicked Mithril Blade to drop.
I have been grinding this inconveniently BoP rare for weeks now, and it feels great to be able to do run dungs on my other characters again without fearing for this recipe to drop on my non-blacksmith chars.

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes