🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Up to 612 mounts today as spent 216,000 gold to buy 3 BFA rep ones i somehow missed.

2 Likes

Glad it dropped :slight_smile: How awful if it had been on another character.

2 Likes

Found another vendor to spend my Marks of Honor with

2 Likes

I know. It dropped the first time on my Jewelcrafter while she was grinding Uldaman for another inconvenient BoP - our beloved Design: Citrine Pendant of Golden Healing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah yeah the NPC that sells the free day Tshirts for 500g during the other 364 days of the year.

2 Likes

Checking the Great Vault, I got 2 duplicates in the weaker, but an upgrade in the strongest slot - a dagger.
Only problem was, I didn’t have an offhand to go with it so wasted 1.5k stygia first in hopes of a korthian offhand.

After a few minutes I realised I could spend my 3k spare honor on a PvP orb, and while both items have vers, the +70 intellect will more than offset the stat budget. And hey, it will buff me for the Comp Stomp as well :laughing:

Now to hope I get the offhand from SD somehow, to bring Mastery back up to the top secondary.

1 Like

Maxed out the Archivist Codex. Feels good. :grin:

It’s not an exciting rep, but it felt really refreshing being able to just grind it out instead of being drip-fed each day like with the Death’s Advance. I only wish the rift keys were available from the start instead of tier 4.

3 Likes

Hey there Angler!

I have really enjoyed building our friendship these past few weeks out at Angler’s Wharf. I still can’t believe how many rare catches you found and brought back for me to check out!

I know you have been eyeing my fishing chair this whole time. So I decided to make you one of your own for all your hard work. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Your Pal.

Nat Pagle

I became Best Friends with Nat Pagle today and he gave me his fishing chair. Sweet!

4 Likes

After 2 weeks of gearing my mage, dealing sub-atomic levels of damage, having my friends carry me around wrapped in a blanket, I finally reached a point where I topped on a heroic boss!

Mythic tomorrow, wish me luck

6 Likes

I had three rare mount drops in the last week on my newly rolled Void Elf (Shadow) Priest that I was still power leveling from 50 to 60 in the Timewalking dungeons - Smoldering Egg of Millagazor (first time running Firelands on this toon) right after server reset last week, then Reins of the Infinite Timereaver last weekend and then Felsteel Annihilator (first time running HfC on this toon) this Tuesday.

6 Likes

I finally managed to do some keys with my 2 coworker friends after having my sleep schedule busted badly. One of them is a returning player, but he still did well in spite of that. :grin:

3 Likes

Today I got to 950 in archeology.
Really fun progress, I might go for all artifacts achievement now; already completed a few.

2 Likes

Nice! It’s a long-term project, so I wish you good luck. :slight_smile:

Myself, I was pleasantly surprised how many battlegrounds I’ve won today. Other than that I got to do some Torghast with my friends, which was a breath of fresh air after having been doing it solo since it came out basically. Hopefully I’ll find a good, friendly guild soon as well. :grin:

Nice, congrats. It’s a long-term project which can be quite fun and rewarding, provided the RNG doesn’t torture you too much. :slight_smile:

Myself, I was pleasantly surprised by how much easier both normal and epic battlegrounds are on the Horde. Won a lot today! :grin:

Just bought the Court of Night exalted leather set and it is so pretty and 2nd time i am exalted with the now just cloth and plate to go :smiley:

Sorted through all my atls clearing any outstanding mails. Will be on a break until 9.2 now. Sub runs out in two days so this will probably be my last visit until we get some news and I resub.

Enjoy the peace and quiet while I have no posting rights :rofl:

See you on the other side :wave:t3:

7 Likes

I didn’t expect to get the paragon mount from the UD army cache. Hell, didn’t even know it existed… anywho, a pleasant surprise. :ok_hand:

1 Like

I did the Siege of Boralus Dungeon and got the nation united achievement. (and yes I know you can skip the dungeon, but as I’ve never done it before it felt much more satisfying this way)

1 Like

Got me a nice lunar HS to replace my kyri one and the black flowers crown!
Now, i wonder why my drood gets the quest for crafting the same crown eventhough she didn’t buy a crown at all. Maybe i want a different one, how come?

2 Likes

I got two toys from the Timeless Isle: Eternal Kiln and Ash-Covered Horn.

1 Like