šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

My internet is working again today.

4 Likes

Just dropped from a chest in Wailing Caverns. My Alchemist is very happy now. :smiley:

1 Like

People thinking theyā€™ll die to an accidental renewal of 3 new stacks with bursting when theyā€™re playing with a priest in the party. Their reaction was as if we would wipe to it. No, mass dispel handles it, no problem.

I actually did itā€¦I actually won one Wintergrasp battleground! It was a close call, but it actually happened!

3 Likes

Shroom man, lolol
I abandoned him and am not a fun gal :unamused::triumph:

2 Likes

My shaman reached level 40 and I noticed that the level 40 talent Graceful Spirit is a cooldown reduction for a level 44 ability. Blizzard did an oopsie.

2 Likes

You could report it as a bug :wink:

cycled through races because i wasnt sure which race i wanted my mage to be and then i saw this, made me chuckle.

7 Likes

Iā€™m loving my Zandalari monk.

2 Likes

Iā€™m satisfied with how I made my tauren look. Highland Cow! :smile:

2 Likes

It didnā€™t happen today, was on Monday evening but I feel I must mention itā€¦
I am not a good player, I only play open world and places where only my husband has to rely on my performance. He lets me off, he has to, he loves me.

Well I was in the midst of doing something in the MAW when I got into trouble, and like some avenging angel another faction toon burst in there and decimated everything in their path, it was awe inspiringā€¦

I didnā€™t think much of it, then, we could have been going for the same questā€¦but then through various maps this same toon turned up and assisted me several times.

I canā€™t name you, but thank you, honestly you made my night!!! It may not even have been meant could have been pure coincidence, but from the little Horde Pally, I thank you!!

7 Likes

I always help people when I see low health, be it Horde or Alliance.

9 Likes

From you Grakkiz, I would expect nothing less, you are obviously a sweetheart!!
(winks) Donā€™t worry though your secret is safe with me!!!

3 Likes

I really like you , more should be like you.

2 Likes

Oh you. :wink:

3 Likes

I got the good ole Quantum Device from the weekly vault at 252. I hoped for a leg piece, but I remembered itā€™s possible to get a single 230 crafted panties on the AH for relatively cheap now.

So with these Iā€™m sitting on 241 ilvlā€¦ coming nicely along!

5 Likes

Got the mount from normal Gulā€™dan (still impossible for me to solo mythic though).

5 Likes

Gratz, youā€™ll get the Mythic one eventually. ^^

2 Likes

A meteor shower in the skybox of Ardenweald

2 Likes

Im waiting for proper 252 trinkets for months now :smiley: and a back, plz, thanku
Gratz on the cube!

2 Likes