šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Have my 2nd and 3rd vault slot! I got two duplicate cloaks at a bit higher ilvl :laughing: even my last dungeon yesterday dropped one!

4 Likes

Haha, the rng gods :smiley: thanks though :smiley:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve experimented some more with my taurenā€™s look, and Iā€™ve found that the drape really goes well with the hair going over his eyes. I added a flower as an extra touch. True hippie tauren! :grin:

I will leave the forums again. :grin:

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I got a new toy today, the Hyper-Compressed Ocean!

2 Likes

Congrats! Itā€™s a super fun and social toy. :grinning:

Got the festive lunar outfit! I can cosplay a yaungol now. :laughing:

1 Like

They finaly announced 9.2 :slight_smile:

And I am getting the Elders of Achivements done.

3 Likes

Finally found the right pets to beat the Blackrock Depths pet battle dungeon so I can go for the Challenge version and finish The Shadows Revealed achievement.
Itā€™s been the hardest of the lot but hopefully Iā€™ll manage it tomorrow night as I have enough pets not to have to use them more than once (depending on the random npcs).

3 Likes

Remember to pick up your title before leaving! Join me as a Minion of mayhem!

2 Likes

I did and I am :slight_smile:

2 Likes

9.2 being announced for 23 Feb

1 Like

Just finished my Dark Iron Ambassador transmog farm. :slight_smile:

He is that rare near the last boss of Gnomeregan that even for Alliance chars is a tad inconvenient because he only have like 20% spawn rate and can only be reliably targeted halfway through the instance.

Now I only need that Leather head armour Gnomish Rebreather from Viscous Fallout, and I am done transmogfarming our fallen capital.

Playing Lost Ark made me smile today. I donā€™t remember that happening in World of Warcraft for several years.

Maybe itā€™s time to quit then.

2 Likes

In Legion, we were doing the Emerald Nightmare raid and had to boss Ilā€™gynoth. We were getting ready when suddenly an attackable warrior tauren emerges. We killed him, rightly so but he didnā€™t loot anything xD Itā€™s always nice to meet GM in game. They should play with us more often.

My 190-210-225 ilvl crafted base items sells like warm wheat buns on the AH. Although I have to set the price to the first two digits of the base itemā€™s ilvl, at least I can get rid of them for a little bit of gold.

Funnily enough it is usually the AH Goblins that buys them for the sake of reselling for a higher price, and I bet they are using that addon making the decisions for them, because they really struggle selling them. :smiley:

1 Like

Not really today but the other day I got Scepter of Azjā€™Aqir recipe and got the mount right after. Really cool mount.

2 Likes

Did the proving grounds healing silver challenge as a ret Paladin. Was harder than with prot.

1 Like