šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

While doing the daily WQā€™s, I bumped into a rare, easy to reach and unguarded chest which is um, pretty neat by Zereth Mortis metrics by itself.

On top of that, it contained a Progenitor Essentia.

Which sells for 21k at the moment on my realm.

:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

Also found a good couple of First Flowers and Progenium en route to the World Boss and while doing the elite WQ. Today was a good day.

3 Likes

The conversation between Wrath-Scryer Soccothrates and Dalliah the Doomsayer in The Arcatraz. Thatā€™s the good old humour again. :grin:

2 Likes

It will just be another nostalgic trip down memory lane but Iā€™m looking forward to trying it.

2 Likes

Iā€™m actually pretty excited for it! WotLK is one of my favourite expansions. :smiley:

I havenā€™t been this excited for anything WoW related since they announced Classic. I hope they wonā€™t change anything in WotLK Classic.

I wish they focus on retail and sorting the realms here then make another remake and watch them get all the FCM and love only for them to die within a year and spreading an already thin player base over 5 games.

retail
classic
tbcc
classic SoM

already then add

wotlkc

4 Likes

Oh I completely agree that sorting the live servers should be their top priority! Iā€™m just glad weā€™ll get to experience WotLK again, even though the experience wonā€™t be the same as it was originally. :slight_smile:

But yes, they should definitely focus more on retail and fix the issue with the servers. Sadly, I worry that the current transfer bundles are their definite answer to this instead of properly connecting or merging the dead servers.

But why fix retail when you can show NEW! (old) content?!

Thatā€™ll make everyone forget about retail for likeā€¦ a year!

1 Like

I was playing ā€œTemple of the Jade Wyrmā€ (or however that dungeon is called) in timewalk. First boss is ā€œThe wise Mariā€, aye? Had this song running in the background when he started making his ā€œturn 'roundā€ water blast:

1 Like

I had a really fun first raid with my new guild.

6 Likes

Visited Zereth Mortis for the first time and VOMABTA! For years and years Iā€™ve been hoping some game would have a wombat pet or mount because I love those cube pooping creatures.

5 Likes

My alchemist just procced a TBC Primal transmute discovery. It have been months since last time it happened.

2 Likes

They are super cute girly squeel

Some one has- well the important bit :wink:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/t6mh5q/i_made_a_classic_wow_style_map_of_england/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

4 Likes

I saw one of Paris was great, I guess on a county basis would probably be better.

Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

I love it - the only problem is the size. On etsy thereā€™s an image of the creator holding it and itā€™s huge. I donā€™t have that much bare wall :cry:

1 Like

Its available in 2 different sizes on that page, 12x18 inches and 24x36 inches.

The Frog it world quest is fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you - Iā€™m obviously totally incompetent at reading. I shall go have another look :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Getting the Hirukon jellyfish mount today :fish_cake: :grinning:

I was fishing late last night and nearly nodded off as it was very relaxing lol :fishing_pole_and_fish: :sleeping:

Panicked a bit creating a group in the finder when a lot of names popped up. (Took me by surprise, was expecting it to take much longer).

Trying to click names from the top down, answer a warmode whisper and put on the lure all at the same time.
:sweat_smile: :running_woman:
Luckily my friend (who I quickly promoted to leader) knew what to do saved the day!. :hugs: :relieved:

7 Likes

Getting 5/6 of the achievements done for flying - just the timegated rep one to go now. Got 2 of them in one hit with one of Firimā€™s scrolls being right next to the final rare i needed, just waited for a few more players to appear then done it

4 Likes