šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Finally get to collect mount recipes and start to make them.

8 Likes

Getting the black mecha frog mount making it 619 collected.

8 Likes

Done with a couple Panda rep grindsā€¦ finished August Celestials, Golden Lotus, Shadopan and the Anglers easily with the double rep tokens and the TW tokens thanks to the many alts I have! :muscle:

Actually didnā€™t have enough badges for Golden Lotus, so was 9k rep short of Exalted, but I found out mobs in normal Vale can be killed for 30 rep each and thereā€™s quite a few rares for 600. So it took only 10 minutes to finish it all offā€¦ but gonna try and get Klaxxi for that fierce scorpion.

Anywho, these gave me some 9 or 10 mounts.

2 Likes

Got the new Darkmoon Dancing Competition achievements done. Itā€™s a fun little event. :smiley:

4 Likes

finding out there is a potion that turns day into night in wow. hello??!??

6 Likes

Just happy to be back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Went and found former CM Aerythlea in Silvermoon for a screenie

4 Likes

I can finally do this quest chain in ZM

3 Likes

Iā€™m getting more and more of the Korthia set pieces done :slight_smile:

4 Likes

A tier piece on the wall, yay, not max level, but still :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Just remembered Nathanos and was happy we donā€™t see him through all of Shadowlands. Now if only Sylvanas could join him there.

Friends keeping me sane while I seem to be hating everything.

3 Likes

I feel very grumpy at the game too since the new patch, like, dunno, bottom tier at everything because i have rl and didnā€™t spend 24/7 at a game

2 Likes

I am spending too much time grinding TBC raids and dungeons for transmogs and profession recipes nowadays, but I enjoy it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not playing the game. Iā€™ve played WoW almost every available day since August 2016. Not touched it this week. I just donā€™t want to play anymore. ZM just doesnā€™t interest me, story is pointless and canā€™t be bothered with the raid

Iā€™ll largely skip this patch I think and see what 10 brings.

Shadowlands has cured my WoW addiction. Something to smile about.

2 Likes

Finally getting to do a couple mythics with the best bunch of forum regulars was neat, and so was the ring I got from the weekly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also, when we had Nag leave us to die, we found a likeminded tank (as in being quite chatty, but was surprised by us being the sameā€¦). I hope we get to see him again!

2 Likes

World boss dropping a ilvl252 helm for me plus the alpaca soulshape. Down to 16% haste with the helm, but should be able to get it back up

2 Likes

Getting my tier helm in the first vault opening.

2 Likes

He didnā€™t fly over instantly to the last platform to kulā€™tharok, so he came late and got hit by the thing sending you flying when he just landed, no way to avoid it.

Then he comes back and the same thing happens again.

Me and the tank was just sat laughing on discord over his reaction to getting sent flying without him having any way to stop it, twice. I almost got sent flying myself because I could barely control my character due to laughing.

1 Like

I saw a Draenei on a bear :shushing_face: