🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 2)

Totally forgot it’s reset tomorrow and was met with the shutting down in 15 message.

3 Likes

I was just about to head to Dalaran to get started with my evoker. Dropped by trading post instead and got one of the shoulder capes. Only missing main campaign for earthen unlock now as I had just wrapped up the rest of that and the pathfinder achievements :slight_smile:

2 Likes

got renown 7 with dornogal council thanks to the theater quests(also can we have sharding for this event so we dont have superbloom 2.0 lag back thanks)
could buy the epic shoulder
guess with the next DMF alts can get the exp/rep buff from the carousel

did hc stonevault rookery and hc prioress dropped the sword so i got a 571 ilvl 2h upgrade

Shoeduck

https://imgur.com/a/K30lqrv

Duck with Shoes

Also Hallowfall deserves a shoutout, got to be my favourite zone since Suramar. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Just bought TWW, and the intro pretty much shocked me.

I didn’t expect Dalaran to be blown to pieces.

By the way… Alleria’s new model is really pretty. I hope we’ll get to use her hairstyle later!

Anyways, did the first delve, reaching 71, and called it quits for a little while.

2 Likes

Watching new WW miners harvest EZ-mines. At first I tried to warn them, but none listened. So now I just watch.
I always revive them on my pally tho and yes, the first time I died too. :grinning:

2 Likes

Lol thats awesome thank you, now the thing that made me smile today were seeing this :joy:

I created a more “HD” version of my forum avatar using the collection interface… love how it turned out!
Had to photoshop the two sets together since they are not the same.

5 Likes

I love how can see the eyes and how it adds to the expression :smiley:

3 Likes

Current transmog… looks less goofy than the forum one. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

4 Likes

did priory dungeon on my lfd paladin alt(item level 370)
didnt expect follower dungeon to drop the plate wrist from boss 1
boots from boss 2 and a 415 ring from the last
that alt was leveled with radiant echoes so was very undergeared

also comp stomp who had the “brilliant” idea to buff the bots health also their damage?
and spent my first spark on the crafted plate set head(blacksmithing recipe)
the crafter made for me a ilvl 599 everforged helm(i like the name) with 829 haste/vers
also had enough stones and crests to upgrade my hc sword to epic ilvl 584
cant wait to get the second spark
hopefully later in season 1 it will be possible to get the whole crafted plate set ordered and finished for ilvl upgrade and for tmog

1 Like

WoW now including the Adepta Sororitas:

Got the meltaguns and everything!

4 Likes

This was a surprisingly fast farm compared to what I expected. Less than two hours.

3 Likes

good one grats
queued for heroic priory got my trinket from the first boss
(and on one alt for my two characters it seems to proc vers most of the time?)
and hc dawnbreaker done too but never again with the shadow debuff killing you if not close to a light debuff granting npc
done just once for the two achievements and one quest

also the priory dungeon has male kul tiran paladins right?
that is 100% male kul tiran melee stance
and the new npc general steelstrike i like her

1 Like

I like doing fun challenges for myself. Soloing King’s rest at way below(currently heroic dungeons drop 250 gear, for comparison) BFA level gear made me learn that regular enemies(at least in that dungeon) have an enrage timer. These guys buffed themselves and started blasting. Health started going down like crazy (:

3 Likes

I’ve heard/read that Blizzard was going to increase the Hp of the mobs (?) Both in the forum and in a Asmongold video, I was a bit concerned about it. After finishing preparing one of my worst geared level 70 character, I started the War Within questline.

So far, so good :+1: it seems. Almost level 71 after reaching the city. Thrall and Jaina left, now I’m with Moira.

RIP Khadgar :cry:

2 Likes

Buffing them doesn’t mean making it unplayable. You can still easily do tier 3 delves at the 300 ilvls. They just made it so you can’t oneshot enemies with a smite

2 Likes

The small class quests in Gundargaz. First one I noticed was for Evoker, lighting up a forge using Fire Breath. Today I stumbled upon one for Paladins (and possibly Priests?) to cast blessings on some incense around town.

You’re soloing them with a bdk at level?

Bet you watched too much Rextroy and MDI :sweat_smile: