🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 2)

Did the warcraft story thing today… the best Xalabrat had to mock me was my two deaths from going out of bounds. Try again emo queen :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

I think for most its probably around a week. But we’re talking really easy going then.
Otherwise a couple of days. It felt faster than DF for me (which is a good thing), in DF the last 3/2 levels really drag on. In TWW the pacing felt the same for every level.

My first char was probably around 10-12 hours but I’m not rushing, not doing any speed levelling tactics, barely touching dungeons or delves.

3 Likes

“Deviants!” the NPC screamed as he plunged like Wile E. Coyote towards a pool of lava.

I love this guy! New favorite character unlocked! :smiley:

I started on Friday and reached 80 now. So 3 days of casual gameplay with longer breaks during the day.

5 Likes

Gotta say : I love questing this far. Well, I’ve finished everything we could up until this point

3 Likes

The description of the item that I have found today as a Pally is great.

7 Likes

I have that too!!! Love it!!!

2 Likes
2 Likes

I did some dungeons with my full geared DK at level 70. It really felt like farming transmog, I could probably pull the whole dungeon and not die.

5 Likes

I’m glad the launch is here, in EA I was mostly grouped with Italians… now I’ve seen many from my actual server. It’s great to see familiar and unfamiliar faces again with Aggramar/Hellscream under their name.

We are low pop so I doubt it will stay like this but still nice to see.

recently noticed you can level to 70 in any zone(not just DF)
was kind of confused when i saw a lvl 66 human retri pala in northrend in northrend questing greens/blues doing the same quests as my then lvl 46 male human war alt

1 Like

dornogal and the isle of dorn so far i like it
looks like a valdrakken version of ironforge
and isle of dorn kinda like loch modan
like dawntrail with my main
might aswell clear all sidequests with my main here too haha(not all at once of course)

got my hammer from rookery 2nd boss but no plate legs for mog from 1st
ok got legs from the high speaker in the stonevault
i like this msq better than DF already

and wow i like the dwarf/earthen follower dungeon squad and bosses die quick

2 Likes

I’m happy I got to experience a launch again. Last time was Shadowlands.

3 Likes
https://imgur.com/a/T6wcL4u

I gotta admit that one of the quest in isle, near rams area, made me laugh. I ain’t gonna spoil

2h sword from priory of the sacred flame finally dropped for me at 79 after 2 runs
now to see if it will drop at 554 when i hit 80 haha
ok i hit 80 after finishing this side quest chain in the nerubian zone
5% exp buff for my alts lets go+ pathfinder

the first lvl 80 campaign quest(setting an embassy)
i could sign my name as Cvetelina ,master of interiors funny

Unlocked flying in TWW :partying_face:

I’ve decided to purchase the expansion today.
Lost too much time, waiting to buy Dragonflight, last time (3 months, I think).
Now I still have to decide what to play :weary:
I want to add a Dracthyr, a NE Hunter and a Draenei Priest, which will add a whooping 28 characters to play now :grimacing:
I really neeed to start cutting down on some characters :confused:

Edit: never mind what I said. I just found out my younger sister purchased a 6 months subscription instead :sob:

Cheers.