🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from 🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1) - #7188 by Alýsea-azjolnerub.

Previous discussions:

They reduced the max replies to 5000 it seems? Pretty sure AD threads used to lock at 20k replies.

3 Likes

oh let me post second
i did some remix raid finders yesterday
and each boss kill i either get an item whose appearence i never unlocked
or i already had and unlocked another one(got 2 sha of pride swords same look and 2 different starshatters blue and red tint)
or in the case of the helmet of resounding rings the same item but with a different stat
lfr lei shen dropped his 2h axe
same with lfr garrosh
finished both vale and dread wastes for golden cloud serpent/sha corruption illusion
and bought the elegon mount
and it appears the cloak of infinite potential max item level looks the same as the str legendary cloak(from the quest chain that got removed)
noticed that when i mogged it over my korkron outfit on my warrior

1 Like

Woo, shirts! Thanks Alýsea!

3 Likes

I kind of love that AD was tge testing ground for that.

2 Likes

If you go to all categories, pick latest and then just sort by replies, you’ll see that only GD topics ever reached 20k, at least on the EU wow forums since the revamp.

The most replies on a GD thread was this one

2 Likes

i was so proud of that thread (until was derailed and forced to close by the forces of evil…)

4 Likes

This legit made me smile though

The system was like hold my beer, to that reply Chronormi :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

8 Likes

Chronormi confirmed to be secretly an admin.

6 Likes

I was just checking it for forum science I swear.

6 Likes

I’m on to you! :eyes:

7 Likes

Got lucky with a twitter competition and now have this bad boy to ride around

7 Likes

You have to give me more credit than that

6 Likes

I got bottlenecked by a quest in Deepholm, but otherwise Cataclysm classic launch has been very smooth, all things considered.

I chose Vashj’ir as I’ve done Hyjal on retail before, I thought it was neat actually! It’s very long though, I was still in the second area when I hit 82 and there’s a 3rd area after that…

2 Likes

:thinking:

5 Likes

Seeing threads can be closed without my name being the last comment made me smile today.

Odd change imo, i wonder who made this decision, what difference does it make if a thread had 5000 posts or 20000?

Oh well.

This was a kinda frown aswell.

2 Likes

So I had that weird urge to farm transmogs for my warlock. Now, I wasn’t any lucky to get the tier pieces I wanted but Terestian Illhoof dropped 3 new items:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/980035581914529822/1242402792681771109/image.png?ex=664db544&is=664c63c4&hm=ab58b0584ee894f8309ef931ef6cff422ea1b12ec6fad0de7dfc26376d8ef3a7&

A new pet, an illusion and a new imp skin? Hell yeah. :metal:

3 Likes

By fire be purged \O/

4 Likes

:eyes:

RUN!!

:scream:

5 Likes

for the first time ingame i saw ordos and killed him. finally

4 Likes