🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today

Made a classic rogue yesterday and kinda enjoy leveling her at the moment. Eversong Woods was faster than with any other class I completed it on, ate maybe once or twice total for health. The abilities hit for high amounts as well. :sweat_smile:

This class/race combo was the first ever I have played so this brings back a lot of good memories from 2012. A time of decent simplicity and no worries. :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

My little shadow priest necrolord alt is having great fun working her way through the campaign. I wish I’d known at the start how much fun necrolord is and all the problems Kyrian has so Ananda could’ve been a necrolord and possibly had a lot better time in SL. I went by appearances - everywhere ugly green with slimes and insects. I so regret it.

4 Likes

Ananda looks really pretty. I like that hair, tendrils and circlet combo. The set fits her really nicely too.

Sorry I turned this into a transmog rating thread ^^

4 Likes

She is indeed nice!
And this made me smile :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you - I do try to make her face/hair etc nice but don’t bother that much with mogs as she’s surrounded by a purple cloud most of the time. I do always mog her staff but otherwise it’s just gear she’s picked up … though I like her chest & legs as she’s always worn a robe before.

2 Likes

Agree on this, in fact we have quite a few transmoggers on the forums. Seen a couple decent mogs from people like Nimrhys, Coldshade, Veresaa, Daestra and of course, Puny herself. And it doesn’t stop there. :smile:

Here’s a link to the mog thread btw, in case you missed it:

Thanks Dunks, been there a couple times :wink:

Yes, there’s a bunch of really good moggers. My man Palivar too.

1 Like

the vault gave me a good upgrade :smiley:

1 Like

same. i went nf and avoided necrolord like plague for the same reason.
Now all my alts are necrolord and im having a lot of fun!

2 Likes

I have 3 alts working their way through the campaigns that aren’t Kyrian yet I keep going back to my necrolord :slight_smile:

1 Like

291 2h weapon (Overseers final word) and an upper kara 9 in tne vault - decent upgrade for once

5 Likes

Getting Shadowlands and 50 Character boost for free

4 Likes

:smiley: ive reach ilvl 260 for the first time

6 Likes

Kicked Daddy D’s :peach: and he dropped a nice shoulder
Reached 285 Ilvl and a bit ashamed to call myself a “casual” this point
But I AM!

2 Likes

I think I’m done for now, but in a good way! Chordy gave me the final quest I needed for Abomination Factory achievements which means I now have the Veilstrider title! :grin:

So with that I will see you in Dragonflight pre-patch I think.

3 Likes

Leveled my first healer past lvl 30!

8 Likes

Lower Kara continued it’s reign as worst dungeon last week.

1 Like

I’m a little confused if that made you happy or frown (?)

So, I was bold… so I asked, why not? Lets pug Castle Natria Heroic!
We killed 5 boss, till Kal’Thas, before dissolved before reaching Xy’ !
This made me smile :grin:
And the nice jacket Kael dropped :wink:

3 Likes

A kind high level player boosted my rogue in Blackfathom Deeps, and I got 4 quite good upgrades because of it.

Cherry on top, no less than 2 rare BoEs dropped from trash mobs, one of them is worth 410g! I truly hope someone will take it :pray: 400g in TBC is a bit like… 30-40k on retail.

PS: almost forgot the very rare Strong Antivenom recipe also dropped for me. Yet another godsend…

5 Likes