šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Amen to that
Thoā€™ canā€™t really understand the motive behind such topics and postsā€¦ never will

1 Like

The poster was fully deleted as well. Looked it up and nothing can be found.

Thank god. :pray:

2 Likes

Attention seeking, pure and simple. Itā€™s a shame so many feed into it by responding the them and giving them a reason to carry on tbh, if everyone just put posters like that on ignore early on we wouldnā€™t see disruption like last night appear.

4 Likes

Thisā€¦ but somehow Iā€™m certain the guy would be back. Baddies are never permabanned.

At least we know his writing style so we should be able to identify him.

2 Likes

We stay vigilant and light the watch towers to warn other forums
:fire:

Itā€™s like a toddler having a temper tantrum, and now Mummy has put them in time out on the stairs :smile:

2 Likes

Returning to the game and running some SFO LFR, even now this late on Anduin (amongst others) causes real problemsā€¦ groups breaking up to wipes frequently. Despite the 'half the group AFK memes, I not sure LFR has to be this hard and time consuming)

Have enjoyed my little return, wish drop rates were better, 4 full LFR runs on DHs and two pieces of loot in total (only one was a tmog I needed).

From what I hear LFR is easier to do earlier into the weekly reset as some of the more competent people tend to do it then. Donā€™t expect good groups on a Tuesday.

My newest Ret/PRET (prot/ret hybrid) in Wotlk makes me smile.

Dwarf! But only because you canā€™t be a Gnome Paladin (yet)

Yeah that tends to be true I believe, been doing it all week to be honest, did try N groups but even my main @277 is not getting invites so doing some LFR for tmog and a bit of alt DF levelling gear.

It is painful but it is often back to the people not trying ā€˜memeā€™ my sub 240 ilvl DHs shouldnā€™t be 3rd/4th on DPS but it has been several times in different fights (I am no high level player - far from it)

Itā€™s just that people who play regularly usually do stuff as early as they can, while later into the week you run into more first timers or characters that just hit the ilvl requirement.

I just obtained [Valā€™anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings] on my Dwarf Paladin.

6 Likes

Just did all CN LFR on an alt, no loot, not once. It shouldnā€™t make me smile, but it is so expected it is all I can do. People moan about GL/PL etc. but whatever they do ā€¦please for the love of god, buff the drop rates , they are shockingā€¦ Done 54 bosses in LFR since returning to the game last week and Iā€™ve TWO, yes TWO drops (one of which was my lego slot for that alt)

2 Likes

8 Likes

Darkmoon faire + Winds of wisdom buff :smile:

1 Like

Balance of power completed on monk! 3/12 classes done on BoP. 9 remainā€¦

1 Like

Comp Stomp

1 Like

Completing achievements before I leave WoW, I managed to unlock all the Allied Races and finally finish the Zandalari trolls! Plus, three new mounts, Ironclad Frostclaw, Bloodflank Charger and the Zandalari Direhorn!

5 Likes

this week dont do anythign els then comp stomp ā€¦

1 Like

i decided ill try to main my feral in DF. first time with a melee.

1 Like