šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today

Soloā€™d Antros because no-one came to help. I didnā€™t die. Result.

1 Like

strange, i thought it was written that they turn up at 5% :smiley:

i donā€™t really begrudge them being late as much as being robbed of a victory :slight_smile:

Today I was doing one of the wings of Amirdrassil LFR on my Orc Protection Warrior.
The other Tank was a BE DH, with much better gear.
The group decided to reset on the boss Igira.
However something went wrong and the chat tells us, to wipe.
I try my best, donā€™t do anything, stand on the bad, but my character doesnā€™t instantly die. The other Tank is dead, meanwhile.
I write in chat, that Iā€™m doing my best, but the boss isnā€™t dishing out that much damage.
Thatā€™s when people with healing add-on, start telling the healers, to stop healing us.
By now, itā€™s a full mess, between people who are not reading the chat or prefer to just continue the fight and people that are telling the party to wipe and stop wasting time in a failed reset.
I look and the other Tank is back on and tanking. I decided to do the same and we beat the boss :open_mouth:

After that, there were people saying, they knew we could do it, while other player was saying, he was going to have nightmares, with this encounter :crazy_face:

Cheers.

Today was a day.

Earlier today someone I had basically just met a day or two ago gifted me a yak pet(itā€™s so cute!) then I tanked a few keys for them. It was basically their first time doing keys as they are a pvp person. We started a +2 pug and had a very chatty and wholesome pug. They stuck around forā€¦3? 4? keys and it was such a good time. Also I got to get over being scared of tanking again. I logged out until past midnight where I got the dark urge to log in : P

Since my paladin isnā€™t super geared(Iā€™m talking sub 400 ilvl weapon) I did world content for sparks and the pvp world quests as they basically guarantee adventurer tier gear. In the process I met this nice and chatty priest who was leveling in the open world version of the final boss of the nokhud dungeonā€™s arena. The Tarolekk world quest is over there too, as well as a billion elite Nokhud enemies that give lots of xp if killed. Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s a level booster area.

After that I also got into a Fyrakk LFR group with her.(edit: my paladin)
I noticed a weird thing. I got power infusions. Yes, multiple. There were like 4 or so priests in the party and my power infusion buffā€™s uptime was weirdly high. ( I donā€™t have DPS meters / weak auras so my way of tracking things would be if I just focus on looking at my buffs)

Fyrakkā€™s fight came, as it progressed many people died and the one person i revived as usual was someone who didnā€™t accept it :') He went down in a single pull but it was pretty long. We had like 3 or 4 apocalypse roars go through and I had like a minute or two of PI uptime just in the last phase. That was crazy.

But wait, thereā€™s more: One of the other paladins actually whispered me, asking for my talent build, even added me to bnet friends. Even asked me for rotational help, then I asked them to practice a little on dummies(which happened while writing this post, basically).

The whole thing about the lfr run was so weird yet so fun.

4 Likes

Probably not the best thing to do, but here it goes. Today I spent the entire day, playing WoW.
Logged a character, inspect LFR, see which Raid offers bonus, chose a character that can do that role and queue.
I realised that my legs were starting to feel awkward and my rear has underwear marks, of being sitting for so long :laughing:

Cheers.

I was questing in Dustvar on my alt, when I ran into a horde of Boomkins on speed all with kinda the same name, running in circles spamming sun/moonfire. I get a feeling these were bots, but it looked like a bunch of hysteric frightened chickens.

3 Likes

I kept selecting one role for LFR, usually, the one that had the bonus. But it seems, I was thinking too small.
I realised, I can queue as a Tank when thereā€™s bonus or healer, when they offer the bonus. They rarely ever offer bonus for DPS and on top of that, this character managed to enter, 3 LFRs in which, the last boss was the only one remaining :frowning:

I guess itā€™s time to learn to Tank (again) on my Paladins and Monks.
Druid Tanking, still scares the hell out of me.

Cheers.

2 Likes

I finally unlocked the goblin heritage armour. And also the Love Witch outfit, in which my greasy goblin monk looked ridiculous.

2 Likes

I started collecting all the pets that remained on my ATT.
Just started with Kalimdor. I also completed the Alliance quests that I didnā€™t have cause I completed Loremaster Kalimdor as Horde.

Pretty chill day.

3 Likes

Did the world boss on 2 alts, and got upgrades both times - a chest for my pally and a necklace for my DH!

2 Likes
3 Likes

Just doing the event once a day for the dragon customization (which I donā€™t really care if I get or not) is great!

I could even play some of my other games now, while in the past it would be 14 days of constant rocket farmingā€¦ so happy its over. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Steve Danuser left Blizzard

Some day I shall be able to send pictures. But until that day comes have another
link that needs fixing.

Oh and I got my first Hero achievement :smile:

Oh wait i can post links
So that happened today too?

5 Likes

You probably hit some level of activity requirement that was missing before.

Gz!!!

2 Likes

Yeah, maybe! Itā€™s probably the viewing posts one that was left :smile:

3 Likes

Sheā€™s a regular!! Grats!

Well deserved. Now go and flood the forums with food and cute cats!

Orā€¦ whatever strikes your fancy.

(And here Iā€™d wish I could be TL3 again, but I play this game too rarely for that.)

1 Like

I now have a jelly cat avatar, and that makes me smile a lot :face_holding_back_tears: :point_right: :point_left:

12 Likes

That cat look creepy and cool at the same time, Linxy - i love it

1 Like

I mean those keys were more than iā€™ve done than in the past 2-3 weeks combined.

2 Likes