đŸŽ© Transmog from Quest Reward

“We want to partially respect players time and disrespect the other part” - Blizzard

I must admit, after almost 20 years playing this game, that the lack of consistence on Blizzard’s statement regarding the game doesn’t surprise me. We can even say that lack of consistency is the only consistency in Blizzard.

That is why I don’t trust anymore any opinion coming from Blizzard devs. I am aware Blizzard will change their point of view whenever they determine it fits better their interests, and that is not having an honest opinion, that is being an opportunist or a hypocrite.

1 Like

I can’t stress enough how disappointed I am.

I really can’t force myself to go through all quests in all expansions with multiple characters times faction.

WoW is over 20 years old and it was about time they introduced something like that, not only this saves a lot of players’ time but also give you a sense of completion.

The amount of time needed to gather all quest /rep/covenant mogs for all characters is unachievable for a typical WoW player and if you’re a returning player and enjoy collecting then you’ll burn out extremaly quickly.

I do hope this CM is wrong and they will introduce it. It was done before when new mog system was added, why not complete the circle?

The blues on CS can only go by the information that is available to them. What we really need is clarification from a Dev. They are the ones that make these decisions (and announcements) and it’s in their power to fix what they’ve broken.

It is clearly possible to let us have this and let it work this way. I am bitterly disappointed that I’m expected to level 8 chars on both factions to cover all items. Freeze their xp so I can continue to gather from every expansion.

1 Like

I don’t know why i expected the entire warband system to be more transformative. At this rate it will just be a glorified account-bound system that with some QoL features at max level. Overall it is an improvement, but at the same time so much wasted potential

To me the effort i make as a player should not be linked to a particular character. I know that this can’t always be the case, but this one in particular is a perfect example of something that should be treated as a player effort.

The character gets the gear that works for his class and spec.
The account unlocks all the armor/weapon skins from that quest.

1 Like

It looked like an amazing feature complimenting the new warband stuff. If they remove it, it will be a setback imo. I hope the news is just an internal miscommunication.

1 Like

So the system is the same as it was before I.E you get appearances that your character can use. But not another armor type.

And people want Blizz to retroactively award you the missing mogs from all the quests you’ve done or that you want it so when doing that one quest, you get everything it offers?

My guess why they don’t do that is because you can’t choose another armor/weapon type other than what you can use and that you can’t get the items you cant use, in your inventory. It would be nice if they could change that. Though it’s not the same as dungeon/open world/raid drops.

This warband thing has been one of the best changes they’ve added in a long time and since the games code is held by spit and tape at this point, there will be problems.

Please see the bluepost!

4 Likes

You should probably change your title :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

Yeah
 just after my rant post :stuck_out_tongue:

Reminds me every time i complain that something doesn’t drop for me, then it does. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I see confusion

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.