šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 1)

I guess its no coincidence the most produced and listened genre here is metal. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

Caturday music

1 Like

Gamer music :joy_cat:

1 Like

Everyone knows polka music is the best gaming music.

1 Like

Mmmm.
Treated myself to a Tesco meal deal for lunch ā€¦ Coronation Chicken Sandwich, Walkers Cheese & Onion Crisps and (the main reason I buy it) a bottle of Orangina.
Itā€™s not quite as nice as proper French Orangina which isnā€™t quite as sweet as has little bits of orange in it ā€¦ but itā€™s as close as I can get in England.

3 Likes

Seeseburger same as retribution.

Frens friess, sakes ja aple pie.

Were in voice yday trying say retribution and they made fun of me.

1 Like

Treating yourself is M&S. Tesco quality has gone waaaay down :-1:

3 Likes

Uwu whitemane, now same mog for human!

1 Like

Itā€™s mostly Red Mageweave. The hat is from SM, though it will hide hair, unlike Whitemaneā€™s. And thereā€™s no proper belt like hers.

True but my town only has a small M&S food store and

1. it doesnā€™t sell Orangina and
  2. it doesnā€™t have a carpark and Tesco (which is large) does.

I see now, the hair makes big difference. Shame

1 Like

Wow, no carpark? That IS small! And yeah one of the negatives is no other branded stuff.

1 Like

I still enjoy the Tesco Club Sandwich and M&S donā€™t even do them anymore.

Cleaned my man/dog caveā€¦ Vacuumedā€¦ put recyclables in appropriate recycle binā€¦ even changed the linens on the single bed I very often find myself asleep in only to wake three hours later with two dogs in it.

I go down to empty recyclable containers into the recycle cans outsideā€¦

Fergus has decided heā€™s going to disembowel his badger squeaky toy.

Stuffing everywhere.

I swear, now I know how a parent feels

4 Likes

Just finished the Fallout series. So goodā€¦ SO good. I donā€™t want to wait 2 years for season 2 :sob:

2 Likes

Itā€™s just a small M&S food store on the high street next door too an equally small Little Waitrose. No car parks as on the high street between Greggs & a charity shop. Tesco is slightly out of town (on my side of town) a mile or so away with a huge car park

Awww heā€™s just a little puppy having fun ā€¦

2 Likes

Downing Street staff booed as they remove Larry the cat from No 10ā€™s doorstep

Spaul x Cala - The Reggae queen ( singing cat The Kiffness style)

1 Like