🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 1)

The weather is indecisive XD

1 Like

Yeah they make jokes of it here that you cant control the Finnish summer, when theres sudden snowstorm or saying like Finnish summers are less snowy than winters. :dracthyr_a1:

3 Likes

Its been awesome here last few days. Right now its very sunny and some cloud. Not too warm,.not too cold. And Roscoe has fallen asleep in Starbucks lol

1 Like

It’s happening the same thing on the mountains nearby here… The very same mountains I was planning to ride towards these days :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

It’s mostly been sunny here, but it’s chilly. I open the back door then change my mind xD

1 Like

They’ve done it again. A few days after spending money on 1 faction change and 3 race changes they put them on sale.

When will I learn to wait for sales?!

2 Likes

I’m waiting for the bluepost, I’m sure the bot will hit the forums soon.

Literally a few days? You could try your luck with support but I have no idea what they are like with this kind of thing these days.

They used to be good but now… nah. I should just learn my lesson.

https://i.ibb.co/Vx6102y/snow.jpg

Seems the spring just dont start here. Atleast the trees look nice but I wouldnt mind some sun and hear birbs chirp chirp either. :dracthyr_a1:

2 Likes

Oh they should do something like this start of every season, I bet its to boost s4 start to be more active.

2 Likes

Catarsis: Catventure is free on steam. :cat:

1 Like

Same. I went back Horde and right after the sale came up.
Kind of annoying but my fault that I don’t know how to wait for this stuff.

1 Like

9 Likes
2 Likes

I am a Troll now, with a tiger called Spot.

1 Like

Not quite how I envisaged my Wednesday afternoon- currently in hospital, where my missus is having an enema then a colonoscopy. Rather her than me though…

Eek, ow. Best of luck and sorry for her suffering.

1 Like

Cheers mate- At least we get the results of the tests before we leave the hospital

1 Like

Budgett frog, the “REEE” frog. His expression is so joyful. Fitting for start of new season. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :joy:

1 Like