šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 1)

They changed the layout at the shopā€¦
As an autistic person, this is one of my worst nightmares.
The shock, the disorientation, mixed with loads of people who are also trying to find everything.
Reeeee!
Very stressed now. Considering Ocado delivery :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:
Ah to not be upset by such thingsā€¦

2 Likes

Its so nice in familiar shop when can just waltze through hallways on autopilot and pick what you always pick and then head towards self service to pay, changes on the layout make it like ā€œwheres waldoā€ type of search. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

My sympathies to your missus for the procedure and you while you wait for results.
/edit
Just seen this

Thatā€™s amazing!

1 Like

Yeah I go round the shop in my head to determine what food I need to pick up before I go. I was just like pikachu face oh noā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m feeling the greatest sense of relief. The burning nosedive my life has been taking these last few weeks has stopped as of an hour ago (though I only just now read the email). Combined with some good news yesterday too, life might even actually gain some semblance of being good. And to top it off itā€™s been raining sweet gear upgrades in WoW today as well :slight_smile:

4 Likes

https://i.ibb.co/0j85Zbs/DSC-3397.jpg

The previous living here left these huge plates, I think he ate alot pizzas. If any ever lazy to cut pizzas, get plates the size of the pizzas. :pizza:

1 Like

Thatā€™s a tiny pizza :sweat_smile:

1 Like

2$ oven pepperone pizza with 1$ added mozzarella and 1$ bacon slices. :yum:

1 Like

said the disappointed bride-to-be at the hen night when the ā€œentertainmentā€ arrived.

1 Like

This my second dinner of the day so went for the normie size pizza instead family one :smiley:

1 Like

Luckily I plan to never do any of that :no_good_woman:

How awful, for you both :frowning:

Hello there everyone, Iā€™m back for the quarter-yearly trading post grind or whatever goofing around that I can find :smile: thereā€™s been a lot happening lately. 2024 is a really, really busy year so far.

Huge plate, tiny pizza. Seriously, if I ate anything like that, it wouldnā€™t sate me for an hour.

Not an Amani, right?

Otherwiseā€¦ prepare to burn.

readies flaming halberd

Totally. Here it was almost 30 degrees mid month. Then the cold front came and itā€™s been back to 10-15 tops ever since, I even got a cold lately thanks to it. :dracthyr_cry_animated:

The funny part is, crops and fruit alike would bloom in that early heat. I bet theyā€™ll get frozen which means a shortage of fruit and veggies during the summer and price hikes too.

3 Likes

Its normal oven pizza, the plate is like 40cm wide. Its an illusion. :joy:

Yā€™all calling my pizza small. :dracthyr_cry_animated:

2 Likes

RaaaaaaaAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!!!

Drving to workā€¦

Potholeā€¦

*PTOOM!!! PTOOM!!"

Lovely!! not one, but TWO punctures!..

Luckily I managed to crawl home with no traffic so didnā€™5t need to sit in the middle of the road waiting for the AA. Just means Iā€™ll have to get Halfords to do a mobile fitting.

Thankfully I had my 5 hour shift so Iā€™m not losing much.

Still.

RaaaaaaaAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!!!

2 Likes

You just missed me tell the truth.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqnywPSSwYs

2 Likes

Better that than your p-word, isnā€™t it? :dracthyr_hehe_animated: Just kidding of course.

Then listen to me and donā€™t ever, ever, EVER come to Hungary as much as Iā€™d be happy to see ya.

Ever.

The roads are littered with these holes. Itā€™s a bloody miracle I never had to go repair because of them.

I just didā€¦

Who wouldnā€™t miss that redā€¦ riding hood?

disguises self as Big Bad Wolf

Mommy, you have soooo huge eyes!! :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

1 Like

Hahahaha I got Cata beta. It is a week awayā€¦ guess I will make alliance toons to test the classes out.

Do I look like an Amani to you? How rude :angry:

1 Like