šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 1)

True Expanse set the bar really high, I havenā€™t found a real substitute for it :laughing:
But the Autors are starting a new Book Series ā€œCaptiveā€™s Warā€, the first Book will be released in August, Iā€™m really excited for that.

1 Like

Have to look that up, I used to read almost all from this one sci-fi writer Harry Harrison he had fun eccentric humor. :dracthyr_yay_animated:

Iā€™d want to move to spain for the climate. Low humidity and warmth lowers my pain and fatigue drastically.

1 Like

Ive only been to Gibraltar once, most strinking memory is of these fun small monkeys that try steal food from peoples pockets and come sit on your shoulder. :smile:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_macaques_in_Gibraltar

1 Like

I wish we had dry summers, instead itā€™s usually hot and humid (itā€™s more dry right after a thunderstorm when the wind from the Alps kicks in). But we usually have very dry winters that are often mild (it can snow but itā€™s becoming more rare sadly).

1 Like

https://i.ibb.co/60R5MPY/DSC-3409.jpg

Went for bigger pizza since last time got so much feedback of my pizza being too small. If any are lazy to cut pizza get a plate that is size of the pizza. :dracthyr_yay_animated:

1 Like

Thatā€™s a pancake, not a pizza.

2 Likes

Its always something :smile:

1 Like

AC is a given there, though, right?

This is a pizza.

Scandi pizzas are so thin :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

I donā€™t personally have it (I live in a rental apartment) but I see that itā€™s becoming more and more common, yes.

1 Like

The horror
How do you survive in the summer, seriously?

I often go to the mountains in summer, luckily they are all around so itā€™s quick to get thereā€¦ I mean itā€™s not Florida, probably not even close, but itā€™s still often annoying because it gets humid often in summer even if temperatures donā€™t get super high (usually not above 32-33Ā°).

AC is unusual in the UK. I would love it as I get very hot in summer and it spoils it for me. Especially heat + humidity. It never used to be this bad.

2 Likes

There is no one more thick skinned here than i am.

Im not boasting either but the amount of nonsense people throw towards me not just irl, but this forums especially.

Maybe you could learn a few things from me in a wierd twist of fate.

A good fried of mine recently said " do you think you come across as full of yourself"

I probably do but that comes down to people not really knowing me.

Now who really is full of themselves is that friend, who sits there thinking they have the answer to all lives problems then takes offense because people dont always do as they say.

This made me question how legit this person really is, i since cut off this friendship, seemd to me they were just playing a control game to keep me in a downward spiral so the could influence my actions.

Take from me if someone keeps saying ā€œask yourself if you trust meā€

They probably cant be trusted.

1 Like

Ok, I shall try to answer this.
You post a lot about the gym which is fine if there are other people interested in gym feats. Not so much if we know nothing about gyms.
Sometimes you post about being miserable/alone which is something thatā€™s very hard to respond to as people wouldnā€™t want to make it worse.
You are also beset by 2 clones who copy your style of posting which must be really irritating and reappear when reported.
It would help if you made posts that others are interested in and show youā€™re interested in what others are posting.
And ignore/donā€™t reply to people who are being nasty.

I didnā€™t actually mean that to be so long but hope it helps!

Just to check, how many Italians are we here? And all from nearby the Alps apparently!

Torino here!

5 Likes

Canā€™t you be from France or Spain and near the Alps?

France actually, youā€™re right :sweat_smile: Spain has the Pyrenees though, so itā€™s either southern France (or Switzerland) or Italy! But Iā€™m actually interested in them too since we share the same mountains

Donā€™t forget Germany, Austria and Slovenia!

3 Likes