šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 1)

CGI frogs

Speaking of nonexistant mounts, whats happened with those datamined awesome looking demon bikes?

1 Like

Good Friday there aswell and you have new haircut I see

2 Likes

Letā€™s hope it sticks.

Yes, I fancied using the Tiara hairstyle but we canā€™t change the colour so I had to change my Mog to match :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Today isnā€™t going as planned and I just had a slice of chocolate cake to console myself. Considered it a late lunch :cake:

5 Likes

The hair on her character or her wig she wears in real?

2 Likes

1 Like

I should be careful actuallyā€¦

She can get quite vicious with her hair when she gets angry

Imgur

ā€œEre! What did you say lad??!! 'Ave it!ā€

1 Like

The character. I have no opinion on her bubblegum pink wig.

1 Like

Actually, that robe is prettier than the black one, but that has a matching (I think) crown up in the trading post this month. Love using it from time to time and built my own set around it. Best with red hair and green eyes.

winks

Honestlyā€¦ it was my ONLY reason to farm anima like mad at the end of SL. Yeah, I couldnā€™t be bothered till then, maybe due to its grindy nature.

Anyway, I saw it and was likeā€¦ woah, Iā€™m totally grabbing this.

I prefer the other one. Iā€™m not a big fan of gold, itā€™s too gaudy for my tastes.

1 Like

Me too. Thereā€™s a reason my character has red hair in FO4, if nowhere else.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/897026861866041354/1147571443773747280/ScreenShot46.png?ex=663664b1&is=66351331&hm=7c0d28fb28ce23ed69850f2737fd47ad67cce463bb5cfc4d801cd9cedf8d4671&

Yeah, Iā€™m a rebel. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

1 Like

Bring on the nukesā€¦

1 Like
2 Likes

I love showing clips from that movie to idiots who wail ā€œohhhhhh there are no strong female leads or characters in movies, youre a mysoginist!!ā€ When Im trying to give my point of view that the reason I disliked the ghostbusters 2016 reboot was that it just wasnt a good movie, and Ms Marvel was also a bad movie.

2 Likes

I donā€™t like reboots where they do them purely to change the race or gender of the characters.

3 Likes

4 Likes

All this rain is having a negative effect on my riding skills but a positive effect on my Loremaster advancement.

Nuke the entire site.