šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 1)

I donā€™t wake up every 2 if I even get to sleep, nopeā€¦.

Iā€™m so broken

1 Like

Sleep is hard. Takes a damn hour to kick in too :frowning:

1 Like

sun tzu knew it and he were the master tactician, warrior and a poet.

2 Likes

Judge Dredd (2012) - Megacity One

1 Like

Yes, huge concrete building complexes and I am the law motorcycle police Judge :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

That place need bad boy like blondie from fistful of dollars when he say to bandidos I dont think its nice your laughing, you see my mule dont like people laughing he gets the crazy idea your laughing at him :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Purfect housing

1 Like

Is it possible to learn this power?

1 Like

Why are these AI generated clips so goofy lookingā€¦ the people in it look like theyā€™re guilty of something as though caught with their hand in the cookie jar, looking at anywhere but the camera. :joy:

3 Likes

Just got the Steelseries Arctis Nova Pro headset [on discount currently off Amazon]ā€¦ so gooooooood. Makes my Astro A50s absolute crap by comparison.

1 Like

Good god, Clint Eastwood is 93 years of age now. I hope everyone gets off his lawn and let the man be in peace, he deserves it!

3 Likes

1 Like

He were handsome man in his youth, many wives and children. Now that his 93 hope people let the man rest, and stay away from his yard.

1 Like

Not my taste. And amazed heā€™s 93.
I got dragged to sooo many spaghetti westerns by my boyfriend/husband.

1 Like
3 Likes

My father had cloth storage shelves full spaghetti westerns and other films on vhs, but spaghetti westerns were the main show when I saw him. The usual were beer ā€œyou wanna have beer?ā€ and some spaghetti western when spent weekend there. I wasnt so much into the beer and only tasted once to switch into soda as I were kid, but I did enjoy the westerns. Its definitely a guy thing, he were the stereotypical trucker as it comes. :smiley:

3 Likes

I have been out for a lovely Thai lunch today, definitely have the well fed buff :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

3 Likes

Uuh love asian food! Feel like everythings best in slot on menu in those places, everythings so yummy :joy_cat:

2 Likes

I was thinking you hadnā€™t posted some food pictures in a while. That looks sooo yummy.

2 Likes

Fixing your power button

Caturday

Mufasa: The Lion King Teaser Trailer (2024)

Bud & Terence Beat `Em Up - ā€œMy Name Is Nobodyā€

1 Like