🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 1)

2 Likes

Apparently its true, Ive read of it from the internet

1 Like

Plot twist: it would have only last an hour. But you died 10 mins after that lunch.

:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

It’s as much a habit she posts food pics from Saturday lunches as it is that she posts a happy (insert day here) morning gif or picture. Pretty much like me joining any conversation when herbs or weed is mentioned. :herb: :nail_care:

Can’t fault her for that. It’s quality content actually. It made my days when I’d do my occasional visits when I was away. :smile:

1 Like

I like the good morning pics with coffee and such. Its like a sign that all is well in the kingdom of forum still. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, I missed them and I enjoy the good morning posts.

I also forget what day it is so sometimes I go “Wait it’s ____ today? Oh.”

4 Likes

draws M60
applies bandana
pulls the trigger
yells

GOOD MORNING, VIETNAM!!!

https://youtu.be/OyQP9b8EeG8?si=qHe-Jl5wvP9QKdtd

…oh wait, I thought you meant having fun, too, come on!

At least no one got hurt. Nobody I see, that is…

ignores fresh pool of blood coming from behind cork wall

Edit: I wonder why I can’t suddenly post vids, even. Let me adjust my aim at the culprit behind this evil sorcery! Repost the link in the meanwhile, will ya?

Need to use forum from phone if want post yt anymore it seems :smiley:

1 Like

The legendary scenes when terence slap the the other guys face in quick draw so fast he get confused that forgets to draw, bis spaghetti western content :smiley:

2 Likes

2 Likes

He was talking of the robbie williams film where he scream good morning vietnam to start off each day as their companys radio host, its a good film worth a try if not seen :smiley:

In 1965, an unorthodox and irreverent DJ named Adrian Cronauer begins to shake up things when he is assigned to the U.S. Armed Services radio station in Vietnam.

1 Like

Yes, that one :sweat_smile: but I haven’t watched the movie actually. I know about it from an old acquaintance, one of her buyers of her store used to greet her like this anytime (minus the gun blazing of course).

I am, and pretty much always have :sweat_smile: just not sure why it doesn’t work all of a sudden. TL2 right now so it should be allowed.

I love the film, robbie williams is fun as ever and its actully drama with good story aswell :slight_smile:

1 Like

Blondie would have been given 20 years in the ISO cubes or.depending how notorious he was, worse.

If the Judges can make democracy illegal and have democratic parties outlawed as terrorists then I fear vigilantes or "men of frontier justice would be clamped on hard.

They are men with grit from different settings, essentially what i said were need men like them in a place like the megacity. Theyre characters from two different films but both would play the appropriate role for the setting if put into different film, Clint would be judge in megacity example. His played similar role as dirty Harry before which is basically same character as judges in the other films :grin:

What they all have in common is that they are hard men with grit and mostly manage alone against overwhelming odds which makes them perfect character for the judges as they are essentially motorcycle police who patrol the mean streets of megacity :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

No the Judges are much much more than mean gritty bike riders.

Mega City 1 would collapse into a 900 million populace of anarchy if they were.

1 Like

I said they are characters of similar, with grit who manage on their own even against overwhelming odds. At no point I said to put clint eastwoods character from spaghetti western into judge dredds world as it is as that would make no sense. Anyways… I think it was clear what were meant but this convo is moot so I rather not debate of the matter.

1 Like

So, its a lovely 20°C here on the east coast of the UK - having a chip butty then taking the hound for a walk

3 Likes