🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 1)

Beautiful Cape River Froggy :frog:

Amazing frog frog fight something that moves front of them. best fighters

1 Like

Superior fighting style frog technique scream as loud as one can :smiley:

2 Likes

I need to balance the thread with some insane husky videos too. They make me laugh so much, my dogs are very similar in silliness.

4 Likes

Its a bro scientifically proven fact that dogo videos can be as fun as cat videos.

2 Likes

Woman Finds The Most Adorable Thing Hiding In Her Closet | The Dodo

Bees love balls.

Frogs singing.

I like cats.

But they are usually scared of me or skittish.

Sometimes there is a cat which will go out there way running over to me meowing its head off to say hello.

But most are either skittish or just violent.

Dogs however ive never met a dog i didnt instantly bond with.

2 Likes

That’s because you’re wearing shoes. It scares them.

I think its quite common for cats to be skittish and careful? Doubt my cat ever goes over to strangers, she probably yeets away if they try to get close :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

it depnds in fact… i have no cat but when i visit a firend with one they always greet me with joy.
When ill move out from milan ill take one or two.

2 Likes

1 Like

Internet says they like strangers who ignore them but alot ppl greet cats that are not theirs and they come mark them as theirs by going around your legs with their whiskers or pur from attention. Would get one if they didnt make me wheeze as im allergic to anything with fur, my pet would have to be goldfish :joy:

2 Likes

I am allergic to most furry creatures and I’ve had dogs and have cats. I take allergy meds all year long :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

4 Likes

I need a batch of those :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Get a Sphynx :cat: and/or a Xoloitzcuintle :dog:
The later even could have a cool mohawk!

4 Likes

Can you post a grumpy Garfield Monday gif for me as well? Just paste the first one Google throws up, whatever it is, it should sum it up how this day was :unamused:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Even better

4 Likes

exactly me today when i saw the rain this morning… and i had to come to work… fortunately now is sunny (but this week will be stormy til friday…)

1 Like

Oh cheer up :smiley:

1 Like

It’s been gorgeous like an little early Summer, now it’s all rain rain rain due. :frowning:

1 Like