šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 1)

I didnā€™t order rain :angry:

At least itā€™s quiet when it rains. :rainbow:

3 Likes

That moment when you hear the disconnected USB bleep, your SSd suddenly disappears and you think youā€™ve lost everything on it, then you take out the SSD and plug it back in and windows ā€œfindsā€ it again.

GODDAM YOU WINDOWS!!!

2 Likes

Can I have your rain

3 Likes

Yes, take the humidity too! Though I think the dogs appreciate it being slightly cooler.

2 Likes

All cats on the hood know to not mess with Big T, he got the well fed buff :joy_cat:

1 Like

Send it over here! I love it when it cuts back the temperatures during summer.

You can boil alive at work. Really.
Plus the smell of earth is love.

If thereā€™s one reason Iā€™d consider living in England, it has to be the balanced weather. Hungary is supposed to have a humid continental climate but itā€™s closer to something like mediterranean these days.

1 Like

Watched series named Bodkin based on Ireland, it had funny line that it always rains in Ireland, even when it doesnt seem so it rains, the rain drops are just very small. :joy:

1 Like

Try it with your cats!

1 Like

I assure the weather is not balanced :joy:

1 Like

err everytime i visited Uk the weather wasnt so balanced. I love uk a lot but probably the main reason i never moved there was the weather (and ofc other reasons).

Ahh, but the weather is what makes our country complete! :joy:

3 Likes

Give me a nice 20c day with a cool breeze anyday.

Throw a couple light showers ontop of that perfection.

4 Likes

I changed summer tires, figured wont need winter ones no more that weather cast shows 22C for next 2 weeks. :joy:

1 Like

Oo lovely!

Were driving on winter tires for over month just out of being lazy to change lol

2 Likes

Your spell worked. Though stay away from peopleā€™s Lucilleā€™s needle. If you turn out to be a witch I canā€™t save you

Itā€™s all in the anti-rain dances.

2 Likes

Ow, watch where you point that thing!

shakes finger angrily at Alysea

Or you will fall before the Mother!

Whoever that Mother is, anywayā€¦

Iā€™d rather have unbalanced precipitation over temperatures :rofl: I guess thatā€™s what you mean?

Hmm, I might just use that needle then

2 Likes