🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 1)

I still havent changed, have appointment to have it done on thursday :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It’s usually just rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, TINY BIT OF SUNSHINE GET YOUR BBQS OUT EVEN THOUGH ITS 10 DEGREES, rain, rain, rain…

2 Likes

I hope I get to see a load of people’s pictures in the murloc onesie.

Werent it snow 3 weeks ago still or so! Technically roads have been clear for over month so could had changed sooner Ive just been lazy. :joy:

Mäkmänämän burgers really dont compare well with homemade, made steaks from pack of minced meat and add bacon and few slices of tomato with cheddar and salad and it was so yummy it didnt even need sauce, just the taste of meat. :smiley: :hamburger:

2 Likes

The tummy is a trap. I found examples, be careful. :smiley:

1 Like

I have found that the Path of Ascension is now piddily easy to do at 70… the 10k anima per upgrade though… man what a farm that’s gonna be.

BUT I want my purple mogs!!!

Do we scale somehow?

Belly trap POV

1 Like

Yeah it seems so. The vehicle character doesn’t really take any damage and does massive damage. Purely gated by anima now.

Just flying round ZM to loot chests and kill rares. Got about 5.5k doing that for 40 mins. Good insomnia activity :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

Fantastic i should try it again

1 Like

And fun(!) news… tomorrow I will undelete my paladin and make her Nim again. We have come full circle :dracthyr_lulmao:
I need better ways to handle my head than endless name/race/faction changes.

3 Likes

https://www.sciencefocus.com/news/mermaid-or-fish-the-science-behind-the-viral-left-right-brain-illusion

I see donkey and seal, what do you see. It say on the article its not wrong. :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

Yeah donkey, then seal… how the potato am I supposed to see a mermaid?

1 Like

It say on the article that it is not wrong to see them so I hope were alright :joy:

1 Like

Scientist Credits His Cat As Co-Author Of All His Work #funfact

This reminds me of those silly “so many people can see this but if you see that in less than 10 seconds you are special” nonsense tests.

And anything which instantly name drops piers morgan to get attention.

Is nonsense.

Yes i am strongly opinionated and yes i say it as i see it, thats why im on vacation more than i am in attendance here :slight_smile:

Ill just say piers morgan is exactly the type of person who would have their name attached to this lol if you know what i mean.

3 Likes

Frogs

I always end up changing a bit late, weather is so varying up here, last year we had snow on june 1st! But i think the nightly frost is (hopefully) over now.

1 Like

Piers Morgan is a ghastly little man.
Did you know his full name is Piers Stefan Pughe-Morgan? That possibly explains a lot.

2 Likes

What i dislike about him is everything he says or does even the way he thinks, its all to get himself attention.

I find that rage inducing.

Cause you can tell if you have any real common sense everything about him is falsified and a act.

3 Likes