🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 1)

Thursdays are the worst day - they tease the weekend and then laugh at you when you wake up on Friday.

1 Like

I won’t pry but fair enough (: I’m sure you have some spending money then

Oh no prying necessary - I am disabled, simply put.

1 Like

No, forums! I am not a tauren! Ree!

I’m really sorry to hear that.

You show as a blood elf to me. Try relogging/reopening your browser.

i am craving pasta…

2 Likes

I can think of worse things to call him, but id get a lengthy forum vacation.

They were hilarious at times. Would suggest watching Clarkson’s Farm, if you can get it in Finland. Its on either Amazon Prime or Netflix.

3 Likes

Bleh. All my food tastes horrid today. It’s because I had icecream at the weekend but you know, it was a scorcher! I’ll be good now… pouts

Goid job you’re not lactose intolerant, could have got quite awkward otherwise :rofl:

I actually got yt hit of it called Jeremy Clarkson’s Biggest Mishaps | Clarkson’s Farm “Everything is stuck”

I tought it was hilarious :smiley:

1 Like

With jelly babies!

1 Like

xD wanted to write " soul probably would make some with jelly babies xD"

1 Like

1 Like

Well I sort of am, or was, but only with liquid milk? I just have lacto-free milk and I’m fine. People with coeliac disease can get it as a side effect until your gut heals enough, mine probably has but I don’t like normal milk now :joy:

Copy pasta most hated in Italy, joke own made :smiley:

3 Likes

3 Likes

need :sunflower:

1 Like

Is that on the trading post now?

I’ve definitely seen it somewhere.

Now on trading post yeah I saw gnome mage with it, it was awesome! :sunflower: :sun_with_face:

https://ibb.co/r3Cp2K2

2 Likes

Hurray, I am a belf! It is a shame that the armoury gets confused with personal tabards, totally ruins my mog.

1 Like