🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 1)

The armory also shows you as a belf, yet a tauren on here.

Clarkson is actually funny which helps that.

Hes also alot smarter than he lets on .

Piers however i feel is probably the other way around

2 Likes

on trading post. taken ofc :smiley:

2 Likes

I liked the whole old cast. Hammond, Clarkson, May. Even imdb still use their pic for the shows cover after they replaced the whole cast long ago. The show was never same for me without the three amigos funny synergy. :slight_smile:

They were all different and I think that was part of what was fun, it would probably be phony if they tried replicate it now with different cast so they went with the dull version of just hosts talking about cars and now its snoozer compared to the old show which was also rich in humor. “dad jokes” and funny and dark humor is what made the show a hit in first place I think they should never had removed that part.

3 Likes

On my PC I am a Tauren. On my phone I am a Belf. I broke the matrix! :cry:

4 Likes

Well that was bit of random fun, youtube algo :joy:

2 Likes

I have just made a Horde.

a Vulpera.

Named Fergus.

Because I can.

Fergus will destroy you all.

5 Likes

on my work pc you are a tauren. on my personal one you are a belf.

Careful there, you’re in perfect kicking height.

frog army

Mario X D&B

puppy snarl

Hehe! I have one ready for Remix called Fiz, a nickname for Kizzy because she’s so fizzy!
They do remind me of her a lot.

1 Like

23C and sunny, small foresty park near, birds singing everywhere. Even got to see sea and two horses come past small road in forest. Only improvement would be if had some pet to share these walks but all in all to quote the songwriter and poet icy cubes himself this was a good day and didnt even have to use my ak. :smile:

4 Likes

Your always so chill and mellow and nice <3 Never change Alythena

2 Likes

Ive always thought good of you too Skullfoxy since our first chats on the forum! :smiley:

1 Like

I am far from a good person… by any means… Ive done allot of stuff I regret. But thank you still :heart:

2 Likes

Not all need to be lawful good paladin, we do our best :grin:

Honorary mention to stormwind city guardsmen for their work tho, they do good work keep the sw streets safe.

1 Like

I gib treatos, Fergus sit down, me boop boop!

Better to live than to live to appease.

Never regret just progress.

If you try to please everyone you meet you will just become the worlds stepping stone.

2 Likes

For the warriors.

What Is A Cat? (1972)