you are actually wearng one of the most beautiful mog in-game

Fear the owl man.

owl man

A Gamer’s Diet

2 Likes

So I hit a deer today.

I felt so sorry.

Then I saw the damage to my car.

I took the train to get to my usual stop. It was just one stop to I took a random train that was supposed to stop there.
I didn’t realize that the train was canceled so the train started to go toward the opposite side that I should and was parked mid way (I guess where the trains are parked in that station).
I waited a bit and a guy from the train company came to me and told me to wait so he could move the train.
He moved the train to the station in the middle track and I stepped out of the train.

I’m so stupid is insane. Many thanks to the guy, really gentle.

frog npc

Updates from the nest.

Cats eating raw fish

Scared baby dolphin rescued after getting caught in a net :heart:

:dracthyr_cry_animated:
You can feel sorry for the poor deer and your poor car, you know? Just sadness all round.

4 Likes

Hopefully the deer is okay. The deer could have been a druid.

1 Like

On transition in travel form :joy:

Does it get stuck in travel form or return to its humanoid self when struck I wonder

Ps. Boy Swallows Universe is pretty good new 9/10 summery show found from netflex if like stuff from down under, I add the show to another good stuff Ive heard or seen from the aussies! :australia: :kangaroo:

1 Like

He moved the train just so you could get off? That’s awesome!

1 Like

Is that… like a movie of Boy Meets World?

No its a entirely different thing :joy:

I saw they had even asked that “calvin klein model” guy who hoboed himself into a raggedy viking that everyone liked as ragnar on another show which I found hilarious, but he seem to be australian so it makes sense to add into the cast. :upside_down_face:

I liked the writing to be interesting and witty. Its themed of 80’s and small town. Similar to stranger things but aussi vibes. They got this type of humor and view on life that I like, got relatives from fathers side in town called Yackandandah in the bushes somewhere down there. Astonishing country and their humor is something of its own. :joy:

1 Like

How’s the deer doing?

I hope the deer is right…

:fork_and_knife: :fox_face:

2 Likes

Grandmother why do you have fork and knife on your hands

Asked the druid in travel form

1 Like

“kentarro hungers…”

1 Like

I kinda hope it is dead because otherwise it will suffer a long death.

I feel more sorry for my bank balance to pay for it.

far as I could tell he jumped into the field. he could have stayed in the field he was already in of course… but nooooooo.

typical deer. “Oh look. headlights. Should I hide here until they pass? Nah I think I’ll leave it to the last moment and dart in front of it.”

No I deer…

Ohhohohohoho…

Gid I hate deer right now.

Thats the problem. There are far too many deer. They have no predators and we’re not allowed to hunt them.

So if they’re not being a menace to road users they’re destroying trees by eating the young trees, and damaging habitats for other animals.

Harsh as this is going to sound, they need a cull to bring their numbers down, especially in rural Scotland. I see at least three deer a week going to my work.