šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 1)

We have the same problem with boars. And sometimes incidents happen. The suburbs of rome last year were invaded.

1 Like

Watched it a few months back, was enjoyable :blush:

1 Like

26C today in winland at the coast and its not even summer yet :joy:

1 Like

16 and is raining A LOT.

Have to start using shorts its too warm for pants :joy:

1 Like

40 minutes to go until I scream at the login queues, DCs, horrendous lag and bugs in remix!!!

Are you going for the mop train?

1 Like

Yeah been hyped since they announced it tbh.

Forgot its today, yeah its probably rip servers then today :smiley:

1 Like

Just the remix bit, probably. Retail should be fine.

Is the car alright?

And whatā€™s on the menu tonight, deer jerky by chance? :eyes:

1 Like

Weā€™re getting 23 tomorrow i think! But then we get snow on monday so yeah :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Oo, no rain tomorrow, 20 degrees. Nice.

Lmao some rain on monday but no snow here atleast, same tomorrow its suppose be sunny all day, Im going sea just gotta drive to other town on coast first :ocean: :sun_with_face:

1 Like

https://ibb.co/B4HkDkF

Thread could have more food pics imo, Ill contribute with bacon burgers :hamburger:

4 Likes

Remix is crazy! Not really learning how to play the class because everything dies in one shot but oh well. I mostly want the mounts and shado-pan tmog. I may be a typical pandaren monk after all.

Naturally I am getting a migraine so I havenā€™t enjoyed it for longer than 2 hours and I am off to bed. I wish collectors luck in getting -everything- because I know some cough puny cough will :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nah the deer did a number on it. Iā€™m looking at Ā£500 to fix it, Iā€™m having my insurance deal with it.

And Fergus is finishing off my Mexican style riceā€¦

I think I shallā€¦ ā€œSleep inā€ tomorrow and let Ms defiler deal with theā€¦

fallout.

2 Likes

You need an Obelix.

1 Like

More baby animalsā€¦

By Toutatis!

2 Likes