šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 1)

More baby animals

1 Like

Yessir!

readies light warhead launcher

All the more reason to have some game on the table, right? It costs more than your average restaurant visit even if you count 2 extra pup cups for the hounds and decide to be generous to Mrs Defiler for once and let her pick anything other than the cheapest wine.

(Just kidding of course, in case she misunderstands. I know youā€™re good to your missus.)

Weā€™re coming up on Friday, and then the weekenddddddddddd!!!

4 Likes

I am the only person my cat will allow to touch her belly. Anyone else tries itā€¦ They get their hand shredded followed by an angry yowl and teeth. If they choose to ignore the deep throated long warning growl and the abruptly swinging tail tip.

How to calm your cat Italian style.

3 Likes

Do I kill threads or has the forums gotten allot more quieter lately? <.< Am i the problem guys?

No, no and no.

hmm maybe its just me (propably is) but idkā€¦ the forum engagement seems less than before i was banned. Are we not interesting and fun anymore? do i fight people too much?

I was doing a sp, mm, frostmage, arms, 2x disc lobby as the only melee and being flamed by mm, and the disc cause Im trying to not die and the disc nor the sp arent using any defensive utility for me theyre only flaming the only melee in the lobby trying to survive. :smiley:

Apparently according the mm and the other disc I should had stood middle of arena and let everyone do their dmg on me and kite me all game, so they called me bad for 20min straight when I instead lined behind pillar most of the game and chose my moments and went 3-3. Now Im free. I think its fun that youre back, maybe ppl are sleep its almost 2am in Finland. :smiley:

2 Likes

Not gonna lieā€¦ I am a chronically online forum poster. First responder to every relevant thread xD And yes it is late.

Sorry you had to endure that flamingā€¦ typical isnā€™t it?

Edit: Aaaand capclop is back liking every one of my posts again. That took 2 daysā€¦ I was wondering when my old buddy would show up again.

1 Like

Yea I usually play shuffles chat disabled but the mage was cool so Im happy I didnt, we chat for while after the game so theres silver lining. Its a mmo also so I like to randomly engage with ppl also and play with them coordinately and the like, and communicate lol. :smiley:

1 Like

I have too much social anxiety too play proper pvp lolā€¦ you wouldnā€™t think so given how brazen i can be here on the forums. But on discord and in game i am way more humble and shy xD

id play with the chat disabled too if i ever did proper arena. I hear the pvp side of the fence can be allot more flaming than the pve side.

1 Like

You could give shuffle a try, its pretty random really and there is alot variety of peeps mashed together in random lobbys. If you play it chat disabled its kinda chill. Its like a random battleground type pvp kinda, it has its faults but its also good if just want go play whenever, and Ive never got to try this many specs and alts as since shuffles so theres that as positive.

1 Like

Donā€™t people get extra mad if your not perfect in shuffle? Given the long waiting queueā€¦ I could play with the chat disabled. But I fear il miss out on the tactics. Like who to attack first etc and who too cc

1 Like

They say gamer words to each other no matter what, then theres few with common sense that understands better but many just flame each other nonstop even if theres no reason so I dont think it matters so much if you play perfect or not or have chat on they will say those things anyway those who are the type :smiley:

Try it out as assa example its in a good spot right now, tww we get the blitz aswell which I think will be better than shuffle but we will see.

2 Likes

I think I will actuallyā€¦ Not gonna lie. I am kinda starved of things to do outside m+ and raiding. Doing pvp when ive had my m+ fill used to be my go too activity.

2 Likes

Retri, arms, ww, dh, assa, bm/mm are really good for SS right now if you got one of those, first the game will put you bit higher this season and then it will try find you spot where you go even mostly. The brawl mode blitz also even tho not ranked yet gives vault honor so you can play blitz if you want farm honor and vault. Grab full honor set and then head out for SS I think :thinking:

1 Like

Currently ive just been doing normal and epic bgs. But the horde are getting their teeth kicked in these days. Getting those daily conquest points is too endure suffering. I will try some solo shuffle next time. And the blitz! :smiley:

Thanks for chatting with me tonight Alythena. Your a good one.

1 Like

Lol we will probably meet in the arena, Ill likely heal you. I send alot games per season on heals for instant ques and its something to hop into fast when wanna play. Dps ques been shorter this season too for some reason. :smiley:

1 Like