šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 1)

If we do <.< do let me know who you areā€¦ Id rather not say anything stupid to a friendā€¦ I can be very defensive/aggressive against randoms online :sweat_smile: As you might of seenā€¦

2 Likes

Ive seen Pibealistrea also from music thread in few shuffles and we greet and chat few times, came to mind that mm just got huge buff in last patch if you got a hunter its probably fun aswell. He probably liking the buffs he plays mm :smiley:

1 Like

I do also have a hunter actually. A void elf rangerā€¦ I do enjoy pvping as her, The void elf teleport racial is great fun to play in pvp!

And honestlyā€¦ id play my hunter in pvp over my mage any dayā€¦ Seriouslyā€¦ After playing mage in pvp? Lets just say it wasā€¦ Humblingā€¦ Ive got a new respect for skilled mage players in pvp. Cause I just felt like a walking free kill as one

1 Like

Mm will also be fun in blitz in the brawl and the upcoming rated in tww and its very solid currently in shuffles aswell. I can see alot variety for it, it could be good one to gear. :smiley:

2 Likes

I suffer from main class identity crisis lmaoā€¦ I cannot make up my mind what class too main. I am going between my Rogue. Mage and warrior and hunterā€¦ Doing mythics and gearing them up one week after the other. But I cant settle down for a main xD

But I will keep this in mind!

Time to retire tho! Thanks for the chat Alythena. Again. and good night!

2 Likes

Im same so I just play whatever whenever feel like, DF been good for it so far with easy gearing. Same and catch ya laters :smiley:

1 Like

When the bird listening to that new on a mission project

1 Like

Morning everyone!

2 Likes

using an overused quoteā€¦ Thank god is friday.
Good mornin!

Hereā€™s some better quotes for you:

2 Likes

hahaahha this is brilliant

I think cannoli are Italian, so double appreciation I figured :smile:

1 Like

Why Calaveras County Is Obsessed With Frogs

yess from sicilyā€¦ but unfortunately i have a sicilian grocery just around the cornerā€¦ unfortunately because i have to avoid to nuy one cannolo every day if i wanna maintain my ā€œon the edgeā€ weightā€¦

2 Likes

i misread calavera for Cavalera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_6IjeprfEs

1 Like

Iā€™m back :smiley: had a couple of full weeks and in the meantime my subscription ran out apparently.

4 Likes

1 Like

MĆŗsica TemplĆ”ria (Templars Music)

March of the Templars (legenda em latim) - Globus - Preliator

2 Likes

Shall be in Yorkshire with friends over the weekend to see England vs Pakistan womenā€™s T20 (if you know, you know). Hoping Iā€™ll feel well enough to get there, that it doesnā€™t rain and that I donā€™t miss too much panda-ing.
Have a good weekend, all!

3 Likes