šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 1)

Seeing female Terminator 20s fight sound quite interesting :no_mouth: Enjoy your weekend!

3 Likes

I dunno, things get pretty intense after a few gins between batting and bowlingā€¦

1 Like

Whenever I see or hear the word ā€œcannoliā€ it reminds me of two scenarios.

Clemenza telling Rocco to ā€œbring the cannoliā€ after shooting Paulie in the head, and Christopher Moltisanto shooting a bakerā€™s assistant in the foot when he feels disrespected by said bakers assistant when he is sent out to get cannoli.

(Fun fact about that scene in the Sopranos, the fat guy Chris tells to leave before shooting the kid went on to play Vito Spatafore)

1 Like

i perfectly remind this! :smiley:
after you try a real cannolo youll forget anything. i swear.

Iā€™ve not even tried a fake one.

1 Like

most are. even here.

https://ibb.co/k9pYbww

Druid tree and perfect spot to have lunch by sea :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

Headingly, i assume?? My youngest son went there when he was still at school to wztch the opening World Cup game - Australia v West Indies. He still has the ticket stub and Aussie scarf

1 Like

Yes, Headingly. I go there reasonably often (as in a couple of times a year) as I have a friend living nearby. Itā€™s a good ground.

Caturday night fever With Sheba the disco dancing cat

Cat bus.

Lmao I was today years old when I learned Lust from full metal alchemist. Is the same voice actor as jaina.

I want blizzard to give Laura much more acting to do now xD shes so good.

Spoiler warning! If you havenā€™t seen or you plan to see the Full metal alchemist! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Major doom and gloom feeling lately.
Everywhere is so negative, any tiny positive thing is squashed.
Take remix for example - so many people complaining and it seems ridiculous! Itā€™s really put me out this morning. And the newsā€¦ good grief the news, I really should avoid that. Our PM is basically attacking the disabled and itā€™s making me so angry, he wonā€™t be in long enough to do anything because fat chance anyone is voting for that party in the election butā€¦ GRR!
I shall just stay in the GD Room for a bitā€¦ where it is nice.
I can only think that because everyone is struggling more in the real world that they are taking it out on all games and everything too. Just seems so bad lately. :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

3 Likes

Your not wrongā€¦ I think most people are feeling this. With the state of the world lately.

Stay away from reddit and tiktok especiallyā€¦ Constant doom and gloom news.

2 Likes

I deleted all my social media a few months ago and just lurk reddit. I really should put that to a side as well but sometimes it has cute animals and funny memesā€¦

I just wanted to find remix threads about people also enjoying it but itā€™s all complaining. I guess people having fun are on the game having fun.

2 Likes

I felt the same about tiktokā€¦ Sometimes its all fun and memesā€¦ then suddenly i am bombarded with political activism and propeganda in drovesā€¦

No wonder our kids today are depressed and allā€¦ they consume this stuff like we did youtube back in the day.

And yeahā€¦ One thing you gotta know about the forums is that the whiners and the complainers. are always the first responders to any new content xD

The ones who liked it and have something positive and uplifting to say always comes after.

This is why in the past. Allot of regular posters on the forums always say they will stay away from the forum after a new expansion launches for exampleā€¦ So they can get a uninfluenced experience of the game, Before reading the forums.

1 Like

I just want to hype with people, not tear it down. At most report some bugs in a constructive manner or help people out. So yesā€¦ GD Chat Room it is!

3 Likes

I quite enjoy Remix. Unlocking a lot of nice stuff and leveling this character which Iā€™ll use for the first run through TWW so he can absorb all the stupid stuff I wonā€™t want to do with my other characters. Was very pleasantly surprised when I got that MoP phoenix just for hitting 20!

2 Likes

1 Like

The day will come when the ones appreciating this will post too. But rule of thumbā€¦ For the futureā€¦ when a new feature. game mode or anything gets added to WoW that you like.

Stay away to begin withā€¦ Let it calm down. Cause the first reactions are usually the displeased onesā€¦ They rush too the keyboard xD

2 Likes

Capclop can you please stop :man_facepalming: Itā€™s like a minus like at this pointā€¦

1 Like