šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 1)

*Siiiiiiiighs **

1 Like

You should be happier, itā€™s weekend! And yesterday it was national hot dog and ice cream day even.

Capclop actually sent me an ingame mail when I was bannedā€¦ Unfortunatley its been deleted nowā€¦ But I remember vaguely what it said.

It was something ominous like ā€˜ā€˜We are always hereā€¦ We are always watchingā€™ā€™ In some form of riddleā€¦

The difference is compared too beforeā€¦ their actually not liking every single post i makeā€¦ they choose witch ones too likeā€¦

I feel like their trying too communicate something. And I am too stupid too understand it.

1 Like

You can make copies of mail or just save a screenshot if you ever wanted to keep something again.

1 Like

With all the crap im involved inā€¦ But yes I shouldā€¦ its not the first time im being told thisā€¦

But ughā€¦ I dont wanna keep tabs of every single conversation and confrontation i enterā€¦ But at this point it feels like I should.

Seriously hurts me more than anyone else when I dont.

2 Likes

But who watches the Watchers? :thinking:

Rolex.

Conservatives have been doing that for time immemorial. Just look at IDSā€™ record when he was in charge of the DWP.

Oh yes there will.

ā€œimmigrants bruhā€¦ā€

Meh. ā€œI hate Remix so you must hate it too!ā€
Why?
ā€œBecause I said so!ā€
Fine but why?
ā€œBECAUSE I SAID SO!ā€
Yeah, you said that but why?
ā€œBECAUSE I Fā€¦ LOOK ITā€™S JUST BAD OK!!!ā€
I disagree.
ā€œTROLL!ā€
Fair enoughā€¦

2 Likes

I only keep nice messages to be fair.

It wasnā€™t a bad mail too be fairā€¦ But ominous still. But i didnā€™t get the impression they where bad people at the timeā€¦

I even thanked them and appreciated them at the time for engaging with me LMAO xD
At the time I really thought I was permanently banned and that I wouldnā€™t ever return.
And so did they I think.

Bottom line it was a friendly exchange I think. I donā€™t think cap is a sinister or malicious person in the end.

But he used to go trough every single one of my post and like them all beforeā€¦ He has gotten more selective now. Either that or his just slow.

1 Like

So none of mine thenā€¦

1 Like

I print those, frame them and put them on the wall ofc

2 Likes

Something Soul will relate to maybe.
The window seal in our office is borked and has been for years. You can hear everything outside and smell everything too.

Screaming children? Check.
Every single house having work done? Check.
Smell the grass mown? Check.
Someone painting? Check.
Fertilised the fields lately? Check.
Now to someone with autism AND fibromyalgia, sound + smell = migraines and meltdowns. Coupled with the ongoing negativity I found myself going :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

SO I literally have just moved my PC into my bedroom (which is basically the living room cut in half with a makeshift wall and adjoined to the office via an arch with a curtainā€¦) and it is so quiet and pleasant in here. I feel so much happier. Environment affects us so much. :dracthyr_cry_animated:

3 Likes

I have enjoyed the panda remix so far :smile:

3 Likes

Everyone seems to think Iā€™m weird because I donā€™t like the smell of newly cut grass.

Glad youā€™ve found a refuge from it all.

2 Likes

Atleast ppl get characters from there in retail once it ends so just from that it has better design than plunderstorm the minigame outside retail that no one had need for unless they wanted some mog or something. I bought DF expansion and pay sub to play retail so anything blizz does I would prefer it transition and affect retail as much as possible or I start feeling my money is not put for what Im paying it for. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Todayā€™s mood:

6 Likes

On the pvp forums.

1 Like

So like everyday my man :joy:

2 Likes

The smell is pleasant enough but it is overpowering and headache inducing and makes me sneeze to boot!

Bleeeh pollen. :sneezing_face:

1 Like

We were suppose to get rain next week but its continuing with this 24C now, think Ill go get rid of ā€œwinter furā€ and go swim somewhere, its ridiculous this sunny so long and no rain. This is not Caribbean it is Finland and suppose to rain on summer and be cold, the weather is not cooperating. :smiley:

https://i.ibb.co/0Q3mpcR/weeeeeee.png

:sun_with_face: :sunflower:

3 Likes