šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 1)

Chicken backpack!!!

4 Likes

Egg per day keeps the doctor away!

Is it hard to get? I know you have to finish the quest lines in the zone but think you also need several rare spawn kills?

Yeah 3 rares but they are not hard to find, just find a map on wowhead and then dragonride around. Took me 5 minutes.

The worst. especially my neighbour who gets them to scream deliberately to annoy my dogs.

I just close my window and keep the dogs inside. Iā€™m done dealing with reprobates.

Not in my street but the street across the council houses are having roofs repaired, so not really an issue for me.

Not too bad, one or two lawns mowed but I donā€™t mind the smell of mown grass having spent childhood way up in the glens and when I was a full time gardener.

Mix that in with obvious stink of "self medicating substances (despite having no medical condition that needs it)ā€¦ yeah. revolting smells.

Again not something I am personally bothered about given my childhood and gardening background. The worst is chicken manure.

Standard for me lol, my spare room has a single bed in it and all my stuff. Its my little haven to calm myself and get my self straight again.

2 Likes

Tbf I love ā€œfarm smellā€ as I grew up with horses. It really relaxes me and probably annoys everyone else :smiling_imp:

My point was any smell you can find outside, times it by 100 and bam itā€™s in the office.
Weed included, yes. And smoke. Blehlelhelhleh.
Grass isnā€™t a bad smell but it does cause a migraine.
Noise just makes me irrationally angry.

Omg tobacco smokeā€¦ No matter how hard I try, no matter how many doors I closeā€¦ there it is. I can see it, creeping up the stairs looking for me. And then it pauses, looks around and I can hear it say ā€œAHHHHH THERE YOU ARE!ā€ and then it finds my room and stinks it out. I absolutely despise the smell of tobacco smoke.

Ever seen the movie The Ten Commandments and the Angel of Death is making itā€™s way through the streets of Egypt as a green slowly creeping mist?

Thats how tobacco smoke looks and acts to me, except this time its a blue hazy slowly creeping mist.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t but I can imagine. :nauseated_face:

I just spent half a glade bottle combating this comment alone.

I dont wanna be that guy!

1 Like

Utter silence falls on GD chat room

Listenā€¦ After everything ive said and doneā€¦ Are you honestly suprised this fox smokes? -.- Iā€™m honestly drunk half the time. You now gonna judge me with silence?!

Cricketsā€¦ And crows In the distance* Oh come on -.-

2 Likes

I just went back to playing Remix, I pretty much only type during flights :laughing:

I have had friends that smoke and they have been polite about it etc.

Smoking is bad mā€™kay. :dracthyr_a1:

2 Likes

Smoke of any form just gives me an instant horrific headache and nausea.
Tobacco, weed, incense, BBQ.
My body is so pathetic!

2 Likes

After quit smoking I also dont want the smell into my home but I dont mind if ppl do it outside somewhere.

I was few hours wandering around and exercising outside, world cant end in few hours. :smile:

Came to grab few bites to eat and next have to go change tires on mothers bike cause otherwise she takes it to some place and they charge fortune for something as simple as replace tires that takes 5mins to doā€¦ :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Dog with druid companion.

Oh my
How big and perkyā€¦
ā€¦eyes she have
:flushed:

1 Like

You make two excellent points!

1 Like

Same here - im off for 9 days now , so beer time. Although massive upheavals on the domestic front - my oldest son moving out in 3 weeks so hes not around much this week, sorting his house out. But bonus is we are seeing Bruce Dickinson solo tour on Thursday night

2 Likes

My neighbour smokes weed like its normal baccy - its that strong it comes through our wallsā€¦

And you gotta be drunk to post on here sometimes :rofl:

2 Likes