šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 1)

I love in old neighbourhood in Helsinki if visit grandmother who still living there, theres almost always somebody on street walking infront of us who has to smoke it with zero care of anything, if I mention it to her she doesnt understand. Ive tried get her sell the old place near this ghettos mall but she says next place she moves to is the cemetery. :joy:

2 Likes

3 Likes

I would shove all those atop his head.

2 Likes

They say eyes are a mirror to the soul. She has a beautiful soul apparently.

It would make an funny hat!

1 Like

With such aā€¦ soul, she certanly will have acces in to any Heaven :eyes:

1 Like

Its sunny weekend and guys keen going bird watching I see! :bird: :notes: :sun_with_face: :sunglasses:
https://youtube.com/shorts/P2MboMSLFxo?si=6lCcbXyFp7y0CIJ5

1 Like

Got to level 70 on my remix monk. Now to figure out how to gear because upgrading via bronze isā€¦ ridiculously expensive.

2 Likes

You wanted the bird to fall down there like I did didnā€™t youā€¦

ā€œIā€™LL SAVE THAT BIRD!!ā€

1 Like

I am an apprentice ornithologist
It would be forā€¦ science

2 Likes

im at 42 and ill have 1 week of holiday. i hope to be able to buy all the mogs and mounts in 90 days.
but expensive to upgrade? in fact i was thinkin not to upgrade it now. ill do it in tww

Bro is trying to impress becky

2 Likes

Maybe thatā€™s why you donā€™t want to leave this forum? Something like a need for safety, a calm place?

Because thatā€™s what you were thinking about a week back :smile:

Couldnā€™t fault you for that. For introverts like us, an online forum is as a good place as any to satisfy our social needs.

Toucheā€¦ unless of course, youā€™re browsing fun/wholesome subreddits.

Iā€™m quite active on the askhungary sub for instance and itā€™s full of mental health/guidance flaired posts, as well as relationship stuff thatā€™s literally FAQ category like ā€œmy boyfriend is cheating on me, should we break up?ā€ Of course not, duuuuh!

And of course, it also has its trolls. They are Drakkari though, not Darkspear!

Hereā€™s hoping I bump into you someday :smile:

yes. this is a safe place.

Not anymoreā€¦

I have entered the chat

3 Likes

Well I have no irl friends since I got chronically ill and I canā€™t be doing with any more guild drama, so yes. I get my social needs met on here. I donā€™t need much.

1 Like

Just donā€™t bother upgrading. I thought it was get to 502 and keep the ilevel of the gear but no we get 415 at the end.

1 Like

Catios the new Patios

Got to change my transmog

2 Likes

Thatā€™s amazing!

Just for you as I promised: https://tinyurl.com/3d86ax4z ā€œMomma Husky teaching them the song of their peopleā€