🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 1)

Even with Fans you can achieve a lot already. Shame Europe didn’t adapt ceiling fans already in public spaces.

anything over 22C and fins here are literally dying and its been 2 years row now with these 30-32C summers for months its hell, A/C becomes every house hold item for sure :joy:

i hope it dont affect too much the landscapes like some trees too soon, berries and mushrooms are already disappearing year by year with worse harvest after the summers of just heat with no rain, i dont wanna live in tanaris desert i want green landscapes with lakes and mild temps with lots of rain!

always easyer to adjust for cold than for warmer which against i dont have many options other than to stay in next to a/c in future i imagine :joy:

2 Likes

your being modest you got many fans :slight_smile:

thats why your mvp! your liked by the community

2 Likes

3 Likes

My Storm

https://imgur.com/a/MrdFsvC

4 Likes

2 Likes

What’s your go-to Costa drink?

1 Like

It’s getting colder here in northern Italy as well, despite the heatwave. I had the chance to dust off my perfecto for the first time this season.

Caramel latte! I don’t like sugar in my coffee but do like a bit of caramel syrup :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

I’m more of a dry cappuccino with an extra shot of espresso kind of girl.

1 Like

Did your alarm clock come from Skynet?

1 Like

Come on South London, shell it down with rain already!

Maybe it will happen if we all promise to take 2 mins to do a quick rain dance? :cloud_with_rain: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

On the Sunday went to a large Antique and Collectable Fair at the Newmarket Racecourse (Suffolk UK) Bought a Gozo glass bowl and a brass door knocker. Got home before it got too hot

1 Like

Perfectly sensible - I do the same but with a skinny flat white and hazelnut syrup.

1 Like

It’s been raining all day in Bristol but dunno where its gone now. Might be on the way over to that London!!

Yep … thanks for sending it here (not). It started about half an hour ago and is absolutely tipping it down now (I’m about 25 miles NW of London).

It best be here soon or else you best not show your face around the arena by the ducks!
:duck: :gun:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Have you been practicing your best rain dances