🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 1)

Can ya nip round and water my sunflower whilst you’ve got your watering can out please? :grin:

3 Likes

Oh, and my new grass seed please? I’ve been trying to water it but my watering can has gone walk-about so I’ve been venturing outside after dark with a measuring jug of water in one hand and a saucepan of water in the other.

4 Likes

We had some beautiful rain at the pub with nice cold beers to hand!

1 Like

Nice rainy day here today! Woke up to the sound of kids going back to school and angry parents blocked in traffic and my cats jumping on me while chasing each other. But the gloomy sky was a pleasant surprise.

1 Like

1 Like

Oof still no rain!!

Is it still baking hot where you are?

Hopefully the two will equal out at some point and you’ll bake a bit less.

I actually managed to get an upgrade from the vault today. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

I’d long stopped bothering as my guild had been on a raid break and it’s pretty dead until 10.2. However I rejoined an old guild that is still going and close to getting CE so they are plenty active.

I went on their alt/social run of heroic and did some M plus and actually got a vault. Two options were an upgrade!!!

So pleased.

Gz!
Me too… 3 more wyrm crests. :crazy_face:

1 Like

I thought of you when I was reading about trading up crests in 10.2

Will make your life easier. Or will you carry on doing LFR?

1 Like

Here in Israel we don’t have air conditioned bus stops, but every public building is pretty much air conditioned, and air conditioning in homes was available to the general public since at least the 90s (it’s also how we heat our home in winters since most places don’t have central heating).

Temperature wise I don’t even really feel the heat before it’s at least 32-35 degrees. Also people call me crazy but I prefer humid heat. When it’s dry heat I feel like every surface that’s supposed to be wet (eyes, nose, mouth, throat) is drying up, maybe I’m half fish or something.

As for rain, don’t think we had any since April/May, first rain of the season is usually in October, maybe September if we’re lucky.

2 Likes

That really depends on the raid itself.
I don’t really mind doing Aberrus, that’s why I’ve been okay with running it weekly. It remains to be seen how I will like/dislike Amirdrassil.

But if I can just upgrade my gear by doing world content, that definitely has my preference. :blush:

1 Like

Really?? We had torrential rain overnight. And, while it’s warmish, the worst heat has gone for now.

Yeah it’s been fine here too since Sunday.

2 Likes

is it the rain dance? :smiley:

1 Like

Cue people complaining that it’s raining in 1… 2…

:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

`https://youtu.be/gZd2Avpzgi8?si=y2g95ZQoSZ4k3uK3

for anyone interested of rain dances or own the toy umbrella of shadowlands to fall slow like mary poppins, you can cast healing rain over area while holding the umbrella and dance for the effect of joy while making it rain :slight_smile:

ps. i always feel like that sitting man in the camping chair with the drum when i play rshaman but i kinda like it!

1 Like

Swear it’s been bliss that this is finally happening, roll on winter.

1 Like

Not complaining yet, but going to a cricket match today and the weather forecast is rain, then a little more rain, then still more rain. Crossing my fingers they’re wrong. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like